2 Equinox 800s Slamming It At The Beach!

staffydog33

Went out with my Father yesterday, for a couple of hours to a local beach.

Both with our Equinox 800s.

No gold, but bear in mind, this is a UK beach, so not exactly the Treasure coast in Florida...lol.

I got a shed load of coins....all modern and a heart-stopping bracelet RAM PACKED full of diamonds.....but turned out to be fake! GRRR!!

My Father, however, truly showed me how it's done, by also getting lots of modern coins, but also 2 x .925 perfect condition Sterling silver rings!!

It's safe to say that the Equinox 800s are definitely doing the job!

See pics of his rings....

Nice one.

Matt

Nice goin! I believe the first ring pictured is made by Pandora, I've found 3 of those exact same rings within the last few years..

Nice scores! I saw 2 other guys today working/learning together their Equinoxes in the wet sand.

Would ya look at that!

Twins!
I found this on Monday.

Attachments

• IRS20180718_181733.jpg
    IRS20180718_181733.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 341
Nice ring Walrus!

Thanks for k8nd comments guys.

I looked up the Pandora ring and it's £60 on the Pandora website.

Not selling any of our finds though...just bought a nice black velvet ring display casr that holds 100 rings.

It has only 3 .925 Sterling Silver rings so far.....all found by my father....none by me..lol.

He is a ring magnet with his Equinox..lol.

Matt.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Twins!
I found this on Monday.

That"s simply amazing ! I found a Pandora silver ring last year with October birthstone setting. Awaiting your next post to see if you can match that one ! :roll::laughing::laughing: Got to say well done --thanks for posting ! Mossy99

Back
Top Bottom