• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hi everyone

Larry Monty

Larry here from western Pa. Just starting into this hobby at age 60, but better late than never. Im using an Ace 300, so far ive found a little over a dollars worth of clad in my back yard..having fun..and eager to learn.

Larry here from western Pa. Just starting into this hobby at age 60, but better late than never. Im using an Ace 300, so far ive found a little over a dollars worth of clad in my back yard..having fun..and eager to learn.

Welcome from Coastal South Carolina. And I'm right there with you, nearly 60 and just starting the hobby.

I like finding clad in the yard unless it's new enough that it was my drop. Keep diggin there is more out there. The best place to practice is your own backyard, especially if you have a wife that doesn't want the yard looking like it was attacked by moles.

Welcome from Pittsburgh

This is a great hobby. And also the best forum. Many great members that will help you with any questions you might have. I'm still kinda new at this myself. I started with an ace 350 a few years back. Where bouts you at in W. Pa. ? Good luck and HH--and don't forget to posts pics of your finds. Again welcome, Mark

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I can see where it will likely become more than a hobby..so much dirt, so little time. I have to figure out how to use this posting and reply system, but in reply to the last person, im in Sarver, about 30 miles n.e. of Pittsburgh

Back
Top Bottom