I was allocated some space in the furnace room.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
Put together a storgage/charging space for my detectors. I'm minimally handy, but it will work!

Attachments

• 20190115_122536_resized.jpg
    20190115_122536_resized.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 405
Excellent idea!

My stuff is on a shelf and anytime my better half gets mad at me, I let her walk with me to get my stuff and I hand her the jars that holds my past finds and let her feel the weight then she relaxes and let's me go. I have not called her my "Caddy" yet!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Nice work, SW! Right now my gear spends it's downtime in our basement storage closet. My winter plan is to create a more organized space for my detecting equipment...you're giving me some good ideas!

Alright!!! You got your 800! You're gonna love it, though it may take a little time to get use to it from the Garrett platform. Maybe 100 silvers this year???
Happy Hunting :D

Alright!!! You got your 800! You're gonna love it, though it may take a little time to get use to it from the Garrett platform. Maybe 100 silvers this year???
Happy Hunting :D

Thanks Wasatch. 100 silver coins. That's what I'm shootin' for!

Nice setup. I think I see a zip tie holding the power strip in place? With a shelf like that, you could zip tie your strip underneath, or on the front, to open the shelf space up, and still have easy access. I recommend a power strip with an on/off switch. Turn it off when everything is charged. Looks good!

Nice setup Stiff!

I made a rack for my Compadre water machine and scoop, but now it holds my N8. Need to make a larger rack now...

Bought a power strip that has two USB ports for the Nox.

Attachments

• ED3286A0-8D45-4AAE-89F8-41F65E22F8AA.jpg
    ED3286A0-8D45-4AAE-89F8-41F65E22F8AA.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 171
  • E9820CE6-24DF-4A6D-8476-C4612877E119.jpg
    E9820CE6-24DF-4A6D-8476-C4612877E119.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 182
Nice setup. I think I see a zip tie holding the power strip in place? With a shelf like that, you could zip tie your strip underneath, or on the front, to open the shelf space up, and still have easy access. I recommend a power strip with an on/off switch. Turn it off when everything is charged. Looks good!

Thanks. Haha. Funny you mention that. I had planned on zip tying the strip to the bottom of the shelf, but the wall outlet is on the opposite wall and I had run the power cord across the ceiling. I had just enough length to secure the strip to the top of the shelf.

Hey, that works, and looks good too ! …..you should have seen some things I slapped together in the past improvising with leftover adds and ends sitting around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom