Slow start to the year 1st silver FTY!!!

WyoTom

Elite Member
I have only been out a couple times this year so far.... I haven’t even found a wheat! lol This morning I went to my honey hole park. I was focusing on deep crappy signals and the first target dug was my first silver for the year a 1902 Barber. It was pushing 10 inches along with a little iron bolt! Also found a little button or cap that says “Finch” and I believe the other little bit is sterling but not sure??? I love this park it seems like every time I detect there I pull something old... I will be pounding it hard again this year looking for that gold coin that I believe is hiding there! Thanks for looking, hope everyone is well and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 8ED32837-0D5B-44B5-8C36-2BE7B4B918E4.jpg
    8ED32837-0D5B-44B5-8C36-2BE7B4B918E4.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 3EFF39EB-EE13-431C-AD43-6273B43662A5.jpg
    3EFF39EB-EE13-431C-AD43-6273B43662A5.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 251
  • BB9D08AE-49CB-46D3-8418-4E707721A025.jpg
    BB9D08AE-49CB-46D3-8418-4E707721A025.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 224
Hey! Beauty of a coin there. You're on the board, as they say. The FINCH thing is pretty cool. I wonder what that's all about? The other thing is a partial dog tax tag. CASPER? You think sterling?

I bet you guys are right the tag is aluminum but it has some weight to it... I found a cool “Good for one glass of soda” token as well but I can’t find it lol... I will post pics if I do.

Nice barber tom! Hope it the first of many silver this year! I am thinking of focusing on signals that could be gold coins at the old park I frequent this year as well. I think I have just about found any silver I am going to find there. I know there has to be a gold coin hiding in all the trash there. Good luck on your gold coin quest!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey! Beauty of a coin there. You're on the board, as they say. The FINCH thing is pretty cool. I wonder what that's all about? The other thing is a partial dog tax tag. CASPER? You think sterling?
Thanks Foragist! Kinda funny I didn’t even realize it said “Dog Tax” until you said it! Ha
Nice finds! I’m pretty sure that’s a aluminum dog tax tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW!
Tom congrats on # 1 shiney FTY. I'm sure we will see many more over the next 7 or 8 mo. Good luck. HH Mark
Thanks Mark! I sure hope I get to post some more
I may be wrong but I'm thinking the Finch thing is an overall button.

Cliff
Thanks Cliff! Your input is much appreciated. I will have to look them up
To find a Barber as the first silver of the year is extra special...congrats!
Thanks JAK!
it may have been a slow start but it is on now. best of luck .
Ha! Thanks Dan
Nice barber tom! Hope it the first of many silver this year! I am thinking of focusing on signals that could be gold coins at the old park I frequent this year as well. I think I have just about found any silver I am going to find there. I know there has to be a gold coin hiding in all the trash there. Good luck on your gold coin quest!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks Ben! Sounds like we have similar parks! I sure hope one of us finds the gold! Good luck buddy!
Nice Finds Tom :thumbsup:
Thanks Nick!
Congradulations on the sweet barber Tom .
Great coin to start the year off with .
,Dew
Thanks Dew!
That’s one silver down Tom and many more to come for you this year.
Congrats.
Thanks David! I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom