March CRH Report - Silver Nickel, Dime, and 2 40%ers!

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here are all my hunts from March. :D It was a great month for me, I looked through nickels, dimes, quarters, & halves. My main credit union doesn't carry halves and charges a fee to order them, so once again I stopped at a secondary bank and asked for their customer wrapped halves. At first, she didn't think they had any but said they had bank wrapped rolls. When she came back, she said she found one customer wrapped roll. I opened it up on the way home and saw 2 40%ers. :woot: (Nothing in the bank wrapped rolls.) Below are all my results: :D

$54 in Nickels: 1943-P. :clap:

$220 in Dimes: 1963-D. :clap:

$100 in Quarters: No silver. :(

$150 in Halves: 1968-D, :clap: 1969-D. :clap:

Totals: 1 War nickel, 1 Silver Rosie dime, & 2 40% silver halves.

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God Bless. :D

March - Silver Coins (Resized).jpg

March - Silver Dime Ender (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on some great finds Wolf-Dog! Your persistence is paying off, especially in terms of asking for the customer wrapped rolls at the bank. I seldom find those because my bank and credit union have coin machines. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on some great finds Wolf-Dog! Your persistence is paying off, especially in terms of asking for the customer wrapped rolls at the bank. I seldom find those because my bank and credit union have coin machines. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, jkbemdavis! :D I totally agree, the customer wrapped rolls are a very nice treat. :yes: My CU (where I get most of my coins) has a coin machine, but the bank I go to doesn't. The bank is where I get my halves anyway, because the CU would charge me a $5 per box fee.

But, just in case, I always ask the CU for loose halves or the large dollar coins, and one time I got 3 Franklins, a '64 Ken, & a' 69-D 40%er! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom