Vibra probe and coin probe

mach2

I spent several hours yesterday at the totlot and come to the conclusion that the vibra probe 570 along with the coin probe that I made, posted in another thread, are invaluable tools for near surface finds. Basically eliminating the need to dig, of course the 570 works just as well for the deeper finds directing you exactly to the point of the target as well.

I totally agree. However, I have a little trouble using my VP in narrow, deep holes where the target is on the side. That's when the Bullseye II shines...I carry both.

I like the VP. But I'd rather it have an on/off switch. It automatically turns off too soon, IMO.

I like the VP. But I'd rather it have an on/off switch. It automatically turns off too soon, IMO.

Yeah, it's a pain when you start probing and is vibes and you think, sweet... but it's just the two pulse switch off vibe :mad::mad:

I agree, I would have bought a vibraprobe by now but, I hate the darn automatic on/off feature

just point you billie jean at you digger 'till it vibrates and that resets the countdown untill shutoff.

doesn't have to be your digger it could be your detector or what ever you have handy that is metal. the important thing is it resets the shutoff countdown when she detects metal.

Yeah Zander, thats exactly what I do to keep the 570 active. At first I wasn't sure about the auto on/off either but this little work around does me just fine.

just point you billie jean at you digger 'till it vibrates and that resets the countdown untill shutoff.

doesn't have to be your digger it could be your detector or what ever you have handy that is metal. the important thing is it resets the shutoff countdown when she detects metal.

Yeah, but it becomes annoying having to constantly do that. It's a great tool, but needs an on/off switch.

I've got in the habit of waving my VP across the metal shaft under my MXT box when I pull it out of the holster to ensure that it's still "On".

Back
Top Bottom