You salt water hunters may like this (new model detector coming) Tarsucci MDT-8000

I need more time in the salt water. I just got my headphones recently but so far I have hit a small deep ring and a few very deep coins. I was fairly impressed with it. There have been a few hunters that claim it is deeper then the Nox in the water. The targets I dug were some if the deepest in the water targets I have ever dug.

I’m dieing to get a clear and clean day in the water so I can do a serious test of depth between then. Both me and a buddy tested it on the wet sand on a 3 gram ring.....MDT at the waters edge on that ring was about2” deeper. He did the same test on his beach. NOW if the salt setting does what it should I might see even more depth. NASA Tom recently posted he found the Nox looses about 2 1/2” in the surf on a nickel. New website is now up ... www.tarsacci.com

Last edited:
I have been using on land.. I don’t have salt water near me though.
Detector seems is above average for extracting nonferous out of mineralized soil for single freq VLF. Above average in iron too.

Send it to me TNSS. Beach season has begun down here. I'll give it a whirl on the beach a few times and let you know how it does. I'll pay shipping both ways.

About $1540....with 18 mo warranty. I don’t think anyone is going to spend a few days and learn this machine. It’s KISS....Or is it? Coil control is very important...it’s deeper than the Nox on gold rings. May not have the sensitivity for chains the Nox has....but it’s as good as any other water machine on gold otherwise....with added depth. It was designed for this looking more for gold rings....which it is deep on. Can hit a nickel according to NASA Tom at 14”. I’ve yet to get a day where the water has been clean and clear. I plan on testing the Nox and this machines depth with accurate depth measurements. May take the Xcal as well in PP. On other small gold I’ve got a couple of tiny chains and a cross ....I mean small...that it could find...but neither could my CTX or Xcal.

sounds like a good machine how much are they?

Mark, I got one and have about 10 hunts on it. The last few weeks I have not hunted with it due to weather and being in FL One day if you want to meet up at one of the local beaches we can compare it to your TDI Beach Hunter or other machine.

Back
Top Bottom