Stanislaus County, CA

Apollyon

Lookin for somebody to hunt with... Modesto, Salida, Ripon, Manteca, Ceres, Keyes and Turlock...

Hi, r u still looking? if so me and Eagle38 r going detecting Sat. if you wanna join?

Hey guys, I'm going over to Woodward Reservoir Saturday morning to hunt where they had over 8,000 people attend the Symbiosis Gathering last weekend. Here is a link about the event they had: http://www.symbiosisgathering.com/venue/festivalmap/

It costs $10 to enter, but I'm going to pay the price, and give it a try. I'm going to try and be there by 7AM. Come and join me if you need some place to hunt!

I already asked permission to hunt at the reservoir, and as long as we cover our holes it is fine. I printed out the email from the person in charge.

Looking for someone to Nugget detect (live in Turlock)

Hi everyone,

I'm glad I found this forum. I live in Turlock and just bought a Whites Goldmaster GMT and have only used it twice this weekend. I went to Knights Ferry and Horse Shoe Bend (close to cullterville) and no luck. I don't know if I got the right settings but I was able to find lots of smaller trash like BB's and fishing weight. I also found a penny from 1961 lol. I don't really care about coins but I mainly want at least small pickers or nuggets. I have found pickers here with my sluice box in Knights Ferry so I know there is good gold here. Anyways, anyone want to go nugget detecting? Maybe I can learn a thing or two from you pros!

Back
Top Bottom