4 gold ring day and what Florida gold nuggets look like.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Found a spot someone already detected. Couldn't see what machine they were using. They missed a lot:shock: I rarely post anymore gold finds. And post on a delay after holes have filled back in. We got a lot of smart people where i live. Someone figures out you found something, they show up with 8 of their friends and you never get to hunt there again. Last time it appeared the local detecting club unloaded a bus:shock:

Keeping the nice 5 diamond ring for myself. Found all with the CTX. The 0.26 cremains gold was found with the Nox. Amazing the people who ask me if i am searching for gold nuggets. Then they freak out when you tell them what Florida gold nuggets are:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_4021.jpg
    IMG_4021.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 675
I thought I was having deja vu... you showed them to me quite a while ago Larry... I like the nugget how much did it weight?

I thought I was having deja vu... you showed them to me quite a while ago Larry... I like the nugget how much did it weight?

Nugget i weigh on a scale with an extra digit. Cheap scale it is a 0.2. Good scale it was a 0.26 before cleaning. Going to put it in a plastic baggy and compare how the Nox, CTX and Blue Excal hit on it. The CTX hit on it in an air test scrubbing the coil. Doubt the excal will pick it up.

Nugget i weigh on a scale with an extra digit. Cheap scale it is a 0.2. Good scale it was a 0.26 before cleaning. Going to put it in a plastic baggy and compare how the Nox, CTX and Blue Excal hit on it. The CTX hit on it in an air test scrubbing the coil. Doubt the excal will pick it up.

Excal should pick it up in PP mode... only mode to hunt in :)

awesome day at the beach! I had one like that once....thought someone was playing tricks on me and throwing rings at me! lol congrats

Sweet

Finds' Larry , you must have a deep detector pulling 4 gold out of replenishment sand, or a big sand movement , was Kapi leading you down the YELLOW brick road , or were you solo ? :shock: OUT STANDING BRO :wow2::thumbsup:

Found a spot someone already detected. Couldn't see what machine they were using. They missed a lot:shock: I rarely post anymore gold finds. And post on a delay after holes have filled back in. We got a lot of smart people where i live. Someone figures out you found something, they show up with 8 of their friends and you never get to hunt there again. Last time it appeared the local detecting club unloaded a bus:shock:

Keeping the nice 5 diamond ring for myself. Found all with the CTX. The 0.26 cremains gold was found with the Nox. Amazing the people who ask me if i am searching for gold nuggets. Then they freak out when you tell them what Florida gold nuggets are:lol:

Smart to keep the locations to yourself. I try to do that for places that I want to return to.

Frankly, with a haul like that, I wouldn't blame you for answering questions with, "Oh, I found them on the Pacific Ocean beach in Ohio." :laughing::laughing:

Nice going :yes: I'm the same on the delayed posts. Its a little harder to write with the same level of excitement but it beats 35 guys coming to hunt the cuts :laughing:

Had to do a search on "cremains gold" and all that came up was stuff about cremation ashes...and then it finally hit me as to what you were talking about!:doah:

Back
Top Bottom