Storm is 6 Months

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
OLD today , my camera won't allow me to take macro picks outside for some reason they all show up white haze , Ill post the day I came home with Storm at 7 weeks old 1st , than 6 months old shots , it will be a while still on taking him hunting , because he is still a puppy , weight is over 50lbs , wont know the exact weight till vets next week for weigh in for heart worm / tick pill protection , Love this Chessie , Earl PS DEC .28th I will post Storm's 1 year picks , happy hunting :good: Ps the hunting season is getting ready to kick off here , hopefully gold in the pouch by the end of fresh drop season , no gold slumpy tag from Cfm-ct here :nono::laughing:

Last edited:
Very nice looking companion dog you have there. Loads of personality I'm sure. And loads of clean up ! Lol

Kob

Yes , Chessie's have a 1000 different facial expressions , with a lot of personality , very stubborn however , still feeding him 3 times a day , usually 15-20 minutes after he eats , he goes , I clean up after him every time , no big deal , in the morning he wakes me up to go out , after sunrise licking my shaved head from the side of the bed , if I don't get up he licks my toes , he is a loving dog , great companion , he has healed my pain in emptiness ,I will Alway's miss SHOGUN RIP , and my two Rottweilers , Thor & Hercules / Father & Son :(

Last edited:
Thanks

Craig , I don't have family , or friends here yet , if you didn't let me know were this was , probably would have never found it ,as most of my time is spent on the water forum , land hunting forum ill check once a week , and the classified , my thread was moved within 15 minutes , a shocker , they must have gave you all a raise :gettinmoney: the mods are moving quick now days :run1::laughing:

Handsome dog and looks like he is a devoted companion and pal !

From your description about personality, ect. sounds like your dog is a lot of fun !

Amazing how our dogs can get to know us, and seems sometimes like they are training us :lol:

I can relate to the feeling of emptiness when your dog passes, roughly about 10 years ago a dog we had for 15 years passed (Angel) and I am not ashamed to say I cried like a baby, the house seemed so empty not hearing her paws walking around the house that about a month later we adopted a dog (Xena) from an SPCA and she helped us heal though we still miss Angel. My dog Xena is family and is my pal, when my wife goes to work she will tell Xena "keep an eye on daddy" :lol:

Craig , I don't have family , or friends here yet , if you didn't let me know were this was , probably would have never found it ,as most of my time is spent on the water forum , land hunting forum ill check once a week , and the classified , my thread was moved within 15 minutes , a shocker , they must have gave you all a raise :gettinmoney: the mods are moving quick now days :run1::laughing:

Earl, you can click on the "New Posts" link at the top of the page. There is more to the forum than the Beach and Classifieds sections. :D

If you want to post pictures of Storm on the Beach section then make sure he is swinging a detector, or using a beach scoop. :lol:

Rudy -Reply

( If you want to post pictures of Storm on the Beach section then make sure he is swinging a detector, or using a beach scoop. ) Gee I remember the forum years ago , they posted , or sent you a PM if they were going to Move your thread :( , I guess MEME has to be swinging a detector & or using a scoop also , you know the East coast administrator's dog , I enjoyed his posts of MEME on the water forum , :roll: , that's fine , new rules makes Jack a duller boy , I guess I need to read the new rules again , as we are living in a woke world :jail: , I guess the boss knows best , tighten the Raines , :police::surrender::tissue::thumbsup: PS no dogs allowed on beaches here from April 30th --- October 1st :( they should have before & after hours for dogs , A Chesse is a water dog by the way , web feet , oiled coat to repel water , chest for breaking ice , don't know why retriever's cannot be posted or not allowed on the water forum , when they are water dogs . :stormy:

Last edited:
Earl, you can click on the "New Posts" link at the top of the page. There is more to the forum than the Beach and Classifieds sections. :D

If you want to post pictures of Storm on the Beach section then make sure he is swinging a detector, or using a beach scoop. :lol:

Maybe something like these ? :laughing: (past edits that fit the thread :lol:)
dyonhuw.gif

dog with digger.jpgbc1b.jpg

Last edited:
( If you want to post pictures of Storm on the Beach section then make sure he is swinging a detector, or using a beach scoop. ) Gee I remember the forum years ago , they posted , or sent you a PM if they were going to Move your thread :( , I guess MEME has to be swinging a detector & or using a scoop also , you know the East coast administrator's dog , I enjoyed his posts of MEME on the water forum , :roll: , that's fine , new rules makes Jack a duller boy , I guess I need to read the new rules again , as we are living in a woke world :jail: , I guess the boss knows best , tighten the Raines , :police::surrender::tissue::thumbsup: PS no dogs allowed on beaches here from April 30th --- October 1st :( they should have before & after hours for dogs , A Chesse is a water dog by the way , web feet , oiled coat to repel water , chest for breaking ice , don't know why retriever's cannot be posted or not allowed on the water forum , when they are water dogs . :stormy:

It's not a new rule Earl, it hasn't changed in years.

6. Creating New Threads
  • When you post a new thread, please give us some idea of it's content in the title. Thread titles like "HELP!!!" or "Check this out!" are not helpful and make no sense.
  • Don't create the same thread in multiple forums, we only need to see it once.
  • If you start a new thread in the wrong forum, it will be moved to the correct forum, and you may/may not be notified about it.
  • Creating posts/new threads that only contain a URL to an offsite video is considered spam. Please include what your video/story is about. Beginning May 1st, 2017, empty YouTube video posts will be merged with the YouTube thread in Member Links.
  • Posts written in all caps are annoying, hard to read, and loud.

Rudy reply

Looked.almost.an hour for my other post , though that was deleted , that's why I posted a new thread , this section is a 1st. For me OK.:shrug::surrender: the boss always knows best.

Beautiful dog and I am sure a wonderful companion.

My dog before my current male springer spaniel was a Brittany Spaniel. A birthday from my wife before she was diagnosed with lung cancer. She fought it for 7 months and passed. My Brittany was a rescue dog, but he truly rescued me during and after those difficult times. God made dogs special for the benefit of man and dogs.
Love your pictures of your Chessie.

Storm 7 months 17 days old

Took him to the vet to get heart worm prevention chews today , Storm's weight was 80.1 lbs , a growing boy , last time I took him to the vet ., was 4 months old at 31 lbs .

Last edited:
absolutely a stunning dog. Of course I am partial to hunting dogs. Have owned a Brittany and now a English Springer Spaniel.

Just bought a new CTX3030 last nov. still learning it, but love it. Had a Nox 800 before that, it was not for me or my type of hunting.

Back
Top Bottom