Lions and Tig...Bobcats and Bears, oh my! (My Game Cameras)

What's going on here

The table has turned.
Just for fun all

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 236
Been busy, so I haven't been posting. I'll get some time soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0001 (2)_Moment.jpg
    IMG_0001 (2)_Moment.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 122
I noticed you haven't been on lately CountyWorker, it's been ~95 around here in Missouri the few weeks & I figured it was too hot there to mess-around too - but I sure like your stuff...

I get a lot of views in this thread, but I don’t get many views of the YouTube videos that the photos are from. :shrug: I’m curious if people that look at this thread are watching the videos at the link I put below the photos? :?: The videos are short and they look really good on a bigger screen, because the cameras take high resolution video.

I have to use a black box to get internet & only get 5 Meg a month [or it cost me another $10 per meg] I'm too cheap so I seldom see the video's ---- I hate being so cheap LOL

I have to use a black box to get internet & only get 5 Meg a month [or it cost me another $10 per meg] I'm too cheap so I seldom see the video's ---- I hate being so cheap LOL

I get extra data from 2am to 8am. I’m never up at 2am, but I’m usually up between 5:30 - 8am, so I watch videos during that time. Satellite internet is my only option.

Back
Top Bottom