Friendly name change

I think I'll change mine to Leave-No-Ferrous-Behind (LNFB :?:). Doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

Just Leave-Chester-County-Behind and we'll all get along around here :D

Good luck, but dig those zincolns; that is where the half dimes and IH's live :yes:

Thanks for your great comments!

I think I'll change mine to Leave-No-Ferrous-Behind (LNFB :?:). Doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

Just Leave-Chester-County-Behind and we'll all get along around here :D

Good luck, but dig those zincolns; that is where the half dimes and IH's live :yes:

randy...In fact I was thinking about making a break for the C boarder. :laughing: I been saving up a few zincolns as to sprinkle them around the C county. I find they make a good time waste distraction for the locals :laughing:. While those pirates are digging them up, I will covertly do looting of the good stuff at the tot-lots they were planning to recover! But I got to say, your modified suggestion of Leave-No-Ferrous-Behind is not too bad! :lol:

OK, I'm reading posts and the comments on the other threads and I see this LNCB guy commenting. I look at his join date, the amount of posts, even visited his home page and wonder why I don't remember seeing him before. I admit to being a little slow but now starting to wonder if my mind is slipping. Then I saw this thread. WHEW ! Glad I saw I it. You dog you John. Ya got me.:lol: Yea that name is a good fit. Cool new username. And I'm sure you will live up to it as you have done so in the past. Good luck. Mark

Thanks for your great comments!

OK, I'm reading posts and the comments on the other threads and I see this LNCB guy commenting. I look at his join date, the amount of posts, even visited his home page and wonder why I don't remember seeing him before. I admit to being a little slow but now starting to wonder if my mind is slipping. Then I saw this thread. WHEW ! Glad I saw I it. You dog you John. Ya got me.:lol: Yea that name is a good fit. Cool new username. And I'm sure you will live up to it as you have done so in the past. Good luck. Mark

Mark...Hey, your mind is a lot quicker than mine, mine went out a long time ago. :laughing: I thought I throw a curve ball in with the threads just to spice things up. The way I look at it, since I am supporter on Friendly, I might as well use up all my real estate space with the username...and it just fits in there! :lol: But either way, it's the same old me. I hope the name fits, if not, I can always change it to what might be more fitting :laughing:: "Leave-All-Coins-Behind"! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom