JBL 510 Bluetooth headphones

Bajanick

Elite Member
JBL 510
Has anyone used these.
I tried to get them paired to my Equinox and they will not, I tried on my Computer and they will not, but I did get them to work with my phone.

No experience with those, however looking on Amazon it doesn't appear they are aptX Low Latency. The lag of normal Bluetooth will drive you crazy. I use the Miccus in the Winter and in the warm months I've really been enjoying these Soundblaster headphones.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08QRQMLVY/

I have the miccus as well and they are great but no longer available unless you purchase the Minelab version.
I was given these and wanted to give them a try but yea, the specs dont say aptx low latency. Those Soundblasters look pretty light and compact for the summer.
Thanks for the link JimR

The JBL`s would not pair at all. I did get a set of the Creative Labs but they would not pair either with my Nox, I used them with my phone and they are very light and feel like they would be nice in the summer.
I am going to try and pair again outside though.

The JBL`s would not pair at all. I did get a set of the Creative Labs but they would not pair either with my Nox, I used them with my phone and they are very light and feel like they would be nice in the summer.
I am going to try and pair again outside though.

On the Creative Labs hold down the button until you hear the tones and keep holding until a voice says "Now in Pairing Mode". Then turn on your Nox. The first time hold down the the wireless button on the Nox for 5 seconds until you hear the reset tone. Now it will try to pair, I've seen this take up to 2 minutes. After the first pairing they sync by the end of the Nox boot up tones.

The Creative Labs fit loose so you can hear around you and have a fairly loud volume. Awesome in this awful heat.

On the Creative Labs hold down the button until you hear the tones and keep holding until a voice says "Now in Pairing Mode". Then turn on your Nox. The first time hold down the the wireless button on the Nox for 5 seconds until you hear the reset tone. Now it will try to pair, I've seen this take up to 2 minutes. After the first pairing they sync by the end of the Nox boot up tones.

The Creative Labs fit loose so you can hear around you and have a fairly loud volume. Awesome in this awful heat.

Ok, Cool. I will try that. Thanks Jim.

Back
Top Bottom