Lots more silver, and 14k!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Just got the new big coil for the Equinox. Not sure when i can get out to try it again? Last post for a while since i am too busy to go out for a bit. Someone thought iwasn't digging war Nickels. So posted this batch. Half the one centers above are wheats. Silver half dollar,two washingtons, six rosies, three mercs, five silver war nickels.

I am usually good at finding real small gold all the time. Big stuff eludes me for some reason most days.This one was 1.74 grams with a Ruby. Going over a lot of stainless makes a different sound. When i hit on this one it was a solid 1. Literally dug this on the last hole of the day. Some people would have stayed. I had to call it quits. Gold luck and stay safe out there everybody. Lots of angry people if you run across the wrong ones. I found out the easy way:laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_9395.JPG
    IMG_9395.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_9396.JPG
    IMG_9396.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_9397.JPG
    IMG_9397.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 517
Congrats Larry glad you are posting your spoils! Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Minelab 15 inch double d smart coil !

That ring looks old!

GLHH!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Looks like you are raiding our Ct beaches.. good to see someone getting out Larry :)

WOW! That is a beauty!!

Look at all that brass!!

:dingding: I think I'm more impressed by all those silvers than that nice little yellow ticket. Congrats!

You are definitely on the older coins...

Since you seem to be finding a certain time frame, may want to check that cross and any religious item you come across. Even the non gold/silver, some have more value than the precious metals...

Since many religious items are handed down, even though the coins give you an approx date, religious items could be older... Something to keep an eye out for.

THAT... is a fun hunt!

Now go wash your hands! :cool3:

“Lost Wages” Raider Regards,

R5

You are definitely on the older coins...

Since you seem to be finding a certain time frame, may want to check that cross and any religious item you come across. Even the non gold/silver, some have more value than the precious metals...

Since many religious items are handed down, even though the coins give you an approx date, religious items could be older... Something to keep an eye out for.

Is there a specific style , way to look for in dating a religious pendant ? I still have quite a few from 30-40 years ago that I never sold. They are silver. Gold was sold long ago. It's not like they have a date on them. Thanks

Just got the new big coil for the Equinox. Not sure when i can get out to try it again? Last post for a while since i am too busy to go out for a bit. Someone thought iwasn't digging war Nickels. So posted this batch. Half the one centers above are wheats. Silver half dollar,two washingtons, six rosies, three mercs, five silver war nickels.

I am usually good at finding real small gold all the time. Big stuff eludes me for some reason most days.This one was 1.74 grams with a Ruby. Going over a lot of stainless makes a different sound. When i hit on this one it was a solid 1. Literally dug this on the last hole of the day. Some people would have stayed. I had to call it quits. Gold luck and stay safe out there everybody. Lots of angry people if you run across the wrong ones. I found out the easy way:laughing:

Did you say that the Nox was giving you a solid 1 on the display?
I swear, gold hits at the most unusual numbers on these machines.

Back
Top Bottom