First Teeth!

metaladdict

Elite Member
Had a crumby signal at the beach (Bodega bay) my scoop lost it but I eyeballed it!
Just amalgam metal😐
Kinda cool, maybe gold teeth next time?

Attachments

• IMG_20220807_164133705.jpg
    IMG_20220807_164133705.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 334
Careful what you wish for, MA......years ago my friend found a big fatty gold tooth in the Mojave Desert, problem was there was a skull attached....

-Jerry

that could be the results of someone scattering their loved-ones ashes to the surf. My dad used to be a pallbearer at several funerals , and ....this was not uncommon request for ashes to be scattered at sea.

There are planes that, for a fee, will take the ashes out over the sea, a few miles off shore, and drop them. But more often than not, the bereaved simply scatter them into the surf, is what my dad said. So : That explains the teeth we find on the beach, eh ?

that could be the results of someone scattering their loved-ones ashes to the surf. My dad used to be a pallbearer at several funerals , and ....this was not uncommon request for ashes to be scattered at sea.

There are planes that, for a fee, will take the ashes out over the sea, a few miles off shore, and drop them. But more often than not, the bereaved simply scatter them into the surf, is what my dad said. So : That explains the teeth we find on the beach, eh ?

Well Tom, I would think that the metal would have melted in the furnace so I think the bridge fell out of the owners mouth. Also it was high up where people hang out.

Like this? Had little bits of white specks in it...

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 113
Umm congrats.. That's not on my bucket list but if they were gold that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom