OmicronšŸ˜

metaladdict

Elite Member
My wife brought a little cough home and now we all have had it for two weeks. Daughter and wife just tested positive. We all 5 of us have had it for some time. I hope this annoying covid leaves soon!
We are all vaccinated.

My wife brought a little cough home and now we all have had it for two weeks. Daughter and wife just tested positive. We all 5 of us have had it for some time. I hope this annoying covid leaves soon!
We are all vaccinated.

Sorry to hear that. The weird thing is my daughter and a few other people I know got it here....all not vaccinated....all over it and testing neg in 3-5 days. Blows my mind that I keep hearing of vaccinated people taking so long to recover. Makes you wonder about the reason this mnra wasn't used before now. The main reason in animal studies was a failure in the immune system in a certian percentage of test subjects. The immune system basically failed to function properly to put it in laymans terms. hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear about your family being sick, the mRNA vaccinations are usually type specific, which means if it works on Delta variant, it won't work on Omicron, watch for news on the Novavax protein based vaccine coming out soon. It is based on older proven technology of the traditional vaccines, and trigger actual immunological responses from the body triggering antibody production. Sorry I tend to go off on long spiels when I talk about work, I'm in pharmacy.

It blew through my family too, we never bothered to be tested didnā€™t really see the point. Cough for a few days and some sniffles.

We are all vaccinated.

My friend is max vaxx'd and has had it three times as has a neighbor. I have been exposed to multiple people with Covid and either don't know i have had it or am naturally immune or something? Maybe its my immunization suppliments ? Or Blood type? Too much rhetoric on TV these days to know!

Hubby and I are both unvaxxed- no problem in two years. Since the beginning, I know about 4 unvaxxed people who have gotten it, and at least 8 vaxxed people who have. One vaxxed older gentleman wound up in the hospital, but only for a day or two, and everyone is ok. Doesn't seem like there is a rhyme or reason to it.

We had dinner with a vaccinated friend, hugged him. The next day he came down with CoVid. He was really under the weather for a week; we were fine, and did his shopping.

One thing, guys- TAKE YOUR 5,000 IU of Vitamin D daily!! I read that 80% of people who wound up in the hospital were VD deficient.

I, too, can't wait for this to end! Fortunately, detecting is not a group hobby...

We are all vaccinated.

Thank God the covid gods made the delta variant go away over nite when omicron showed up...

The newest variant is super contagiousā€¦ā€¦ it just finished with my clan. Quarantine does work!

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

Does anyone get the common cold or flu anymore? Or does it just automatically come with a name attached to it?

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

Does anyone get the common cold or flu anymore? Or does it just automatically come with a name attached to it?

I think its automatically COVID now. That's where the $$ come from.

Steve

Last time I had the rona I couldnā€™t even taste my beer, luckily they make a beer that you can drink wihen you have the rona and it still taste good. As a matter of fact I think thatā€™s why they call it Co- rona.

Back
Top Bottom