Harbor frieght

Hi All!,

When reading the post of a replier in a long Thread, do you occasionally find it difficult to make the connection with who or what subject matter the replier is responding?

This post is not pointed at any sole member, or to criticize anyone in particular; my motive is just to help remind everyone, including myself, that if a Thread is getting a little long (maybe 6 to a full page of replies), it would be helpful for us all to remember and adopt the following and I welcome your retaliatory "conks on my head", or a kindly reminder, if I forget my own suggestions. :roll:. :laughing:

In the instance explained above, either (a) at a minimum, start your reply by addressing the recipient by username alone, that way at least we know who's post to scroll up to if we can't make the connection, or (b) click the "Quote" button in the member's post you are addressing, to include a reference for readers of your reply, or (c) start your reply with a brief phrase, enough so a connection can be made with what you are replying and referring to.

Thanks!

Toddb64

Back
Top Bottom