Server upgraded

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Just finished upgrading the server, if you see something not working properly, please let me know in a PM.

Thanks!

Well, one of my favorite things is looking at pics of finds on all the posts, sorry to say right now none of them are showing up on my Kindle in any posts.
My album pics do, sometimes I have had problems in the past using a computer seeing embedded pics or youtube vids but that was easily corrected with a browser change or change in settings.
YouTube vids still show up but I can't see one pic on any post...anywhere, but I still can on other forums normally so something happened in the upgrade.
This time on all embedded pics there is just a blank space and on all normally attached pics a little white box is all I manage to get.
Just tried two other browsers and it is the same so it must be a forum thing.
This is a drag, please fix it if you can Vlad...how can I appreciate all the great finds if I can't see them and worse yet I can't show off my own or do any bragging anymore if I can't even see my really fantastical finds...rare as they have been lately?
I am sad. :crying:

Since the upgrade I can't see any uploaded attachment pics. Stuff that is posted with IMG from a host site is fine. In case it matters, I'm in vbAliens.

Vlad didn't finish the upgrade until after 3AM Central Time, so I expect once he gets some rest he will get right on this!

Hmmmm...still not seeing the pictures?? Do I need to log out and then back in maybe?

testing 123

JG2UvL0.jpg

Thank you for all your hard work Vlad.

I now can see the photographs.

I see that one Vlad!

TEST

Guess it is working for me now!

Attachments

• 12805835_10206419233626324_1077873055512593476_n.jpg
    12805835_10206419233626324_1077873055512593476_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 186
Back