• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Junk , Jesus , Platinum & Diamonds

This was about 14" deep ,

14 inches deep!! Why the hell am I still using an AT Pro ? !?

Beautiful ring KOB ....Congratulations !!!
Thanks St.PP...I don't know why you are using the AT Pro. Bottomline here in So.Cal is I have seen very few of these used in the wet sand over the years. If they worked that good for guys , i would be using one.

CONGRATS, a bit of everything, rewarded well , much better thier, than here :(:thumbsup: Mr. Kob

Thanks Surfy. Alot of it is location and more so luck , to be honest. It's been a very streaky year for me. But also EPIC. I think for as busy as you are , you just need to get out there more. You will find it.

King Of Bling strikes again! This refreshes a small element of possibility to my wishing. Thanks for that. :yes:

Of course, you are going to hunt down the owner and return it...right? :laughing:
Thanks Foragist. Yeah , can you believe a phone # was inscribed inside it ? Kinda odd...it was disconnected šŸ¤£

Could be a very merry equinox Christmas season this year. Ho Ho Ho !!

Hope Santa puts 1 under your tree ! But I'm using a whites DF. The Nox is a very good machine on the beach. Most guys I know hunt with them and do good. But it is NOT a EPIC machine for me. I work all around these guys. Most have a banana swing and walk so fast the machine can't process it fast enough. I LOVE IT .

rule #1. ALWAYS hunt in cammo cargo shorts. It's with out a doubt the luckiest attire you can wear... Congrats. I found a lil 10k ring with 2 of the 4 diamonds in it last week at a beach near you.... ALMOST made it worth the 528 mi round trip...

rule #1. ALWAYS hunt in cammo cargo shorts. It's with out a doubt the luckiest attire you can wear... Congrats. I found a lil 10k ring with 2 of the 4 diamonds in it last week at a beach near you.... ALMOST made it worth the 528 mi round trip...
And you didn't call ? Shame on you...šŸ¤£

. But it is NOT a EPIC machine for me.

just wondering.....what is an EPIC machine for you ? Is it the Whites DF or something else ?
Very good question....hmmm...honestly , I don't think there is an EPIC or perfect machine. The DF has a few drawbacks itself. The big one is it sounds off on pretty much everything except very thin light gold chains. I dig alot of trash , much of it is by choice. But it goes very deep. The Nox I dug alot of trash or bad #s , only to find treasure as well. But...this machine works great for me...
My machine will not be invented in my lifetime unfortunately...

Wow! Think the jeweler squeezed enough diamonds in on that ring? Very nice, congratulations.

Any find with the name Jesus on it is always precious to me.....

And you didn't call ? Shame on you...šŸ¤£

May go down next month. Thinking about getting a pop up slide in camper for the new truck. That will make road trips AMAZINGLY better. Trying to justify the 5 figure purchase price though.

This was a divine message to you Kob ! :cool:

This right here KOB, sorry I'm late to the party, as I've said before I'm a huge fan of signs from above even though it was in the ground. Persistence paid off for you KOB, Good Job. 14" deep!!!

Tiny little diamonds, bust them out and scrap that sucker for melt.
My buyer isn't even interested in that size, he gives me pliers and makes me take them out, he only wants the yellow...

Back
Top Bottom