• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bill Vol II

DonJuann

Hurricane Bill is getting closer to the East Coast. They have moved the track closer inland. Coin Beach in DE ought to be lit up for the weekend. But please don't go there, cuz it's mine all mine!:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Dear Neptune: by now you know what I want.!!:lol:

Check out the waves ht. for sunday...We are lock and load baby! :D

Attachments

• billwaves3_0819.jpg
    billwaves3_0819.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 708
That's just wrong !!

You guy's up North are going to have ALL the Fun..
Hey we deserve it!!! We have all been sanded in for way too long!! And yes I'm looking forward to all that fun!!! I told my family I'm going on a metal detecting retreat, so don't even mess with my schedule!:spin::p:no:

think im going to take off Monday as well ...maybe Bill will improve my luck

looks like i will be packing up my camper

road trip this weekend loading my 27' prowler with the md's this weekend
east coast trip in the wet wish me luck:wow:

Last edited:
Hurricane Bill is getting closer to the East Coast. They have moved the track closer inland. Coin Beach in DE ought to be lit up for the weekend. But please don't go there, cuz it's mine all mine!:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Dear Neptune: by now you know what I want.!!:lol:

You jinxed us... have you seen the latest track? ;)

They're talking beach erosion, minor spashover and high waves at high tide for us on Sunday. Wish we could be at the ocean in the middle of the night Sunday night, or even mid day on Monday. We're gonna miss this chance. Hopefully not next.

Bill-Feathers

I hunted Hilton Head yesterday from 10:30 till the Lifeguard shooed me out @4 because of an approaching thunderstorm. No increase in wave action. Nothing but a lousy Tungsten Carbide wedding band for all that effort. The first 4 hours were with the PI PRO diggin up the WORLD Craig. I finally put that bugger down and turned on the Excal. Oh yeah, no more bobby-pins, and no more paper clips either. A couple of bottle caps and then the Tungsten band about 20 minutes before being evicted. Good thing the LG was silent as I passed him leaving.

Back
Top Bottom