New equinox update incoming?

My 10x5 has stayed on since getting it also. That was about 3 months ago. To be honest, I do that with about every new coil I buy. The keen thing about the 10x5 is how it hits 9" deep coin garden coins ran hot, but its real ability is how it finds six inch and less targets in high trash. I keep finding missed coins in old hunt spots with it, time and time again. Lower sensitivity(19), faster recovery speed(7), and I now like 5 tones with it. I was always a 50 tones guy.

Anyway, if you have dead places that is trashy like I do, which you still beat to death, this coil will find missed stuff, plus it is slim and fits into tight places. JMOH

Another good endorsement! My piggy bank is already starting to feel lighter.

People can sell there noxs all day long means nothing. Just cause you get a new machine that isn’t gonna make you any better. I hope more come available I own two and would buy two more if the price is right. The legend is a horrible name. Gimmicky flashlight and clock. The lady was a complete hack on her launch presentation. If I were to get a new machine it would be the deus. The legend is kinda a clone. So funny she was pissed about minelab saying single frequency was obsolete only for them to go after the nox and clone it for the most part. Glad they got rid of there horrible tones though.

Funny that new gimmicky rebuilt leakquinox machine mantipoor has a gimmicky flashlight and vibrate as well. Oh they are just copying Nokta.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Funny that new gimmicky rebuilt leakquinox machine mantipoor has a gimmicky flashlight and vibrate as well. Oh they are just copying Nokta.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

There have been many forum and Facebook threads about how to add vibration to the Equinox for people with hearing issues and for submerged detecting without the need for headphones. It may look like Minelab is copying Nokta. That is a compliment to Nokta and also actually does reflect on Minelab trying to offer features like the 2D Target Trace and target vibration alert which many, many people have requested.

I doubt there will be anymore Equinox software updates.

doubtful. The equinox already had way more updates than the CTX ever received. I dont think they are going to issue another update to push mIQ further in the equinox, especially if that might eat into sales of the manticore.

Back
Top Bottom