Impact software update - audio tone activated in di4

I already have update my unit.

Nice.
Thanks to Dilek and her team here.

Impact users should also note VLX2 mode is also affected by this update.
Allowing for tone adjustment.

Last edited:
I updated as soon as it was announced and it works great! I set the tones and then the breaks and I think this will be a killer hunting mode. This is what I asked for in the forum and it came true. Nokta truly listens and responds quickly to users requests. This is a company that cares and goes the extra mile. Just being able to update the Impact with a simple download is awesome!

TNSS.
I did not know this update worked with VLX2. Thank you for the heads up sir.

I updated as soon as it was announced and it works great! I set the tones and then the breaks and I think this will be a killer hunting mode. This is what I asked for in the forum and it came true. Nokta truly listens and responds quickly to users requests. This is a company that cares and goes the extra mile. Just being able to update the Impact with a simple download is awesome!

TNSS.
I did not know this update worked with DI2. Thank you for the heads up sir.

It works with vlx2 mode, same as di4 mode.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering.
I did update my detector with this update.
But to verify some thing ,I intentionally re updated with earlier version.
If a person chooses to do this, or accidentally selects an older update version, you will be given a prompt informing you you are infact downgrading machine with version you are about to load into your detector.

Cheers.

TNSS
Sorry, I typed DI2 and not VLX2...Doh!....
I have edited my post accordingly...I doped out from a long day....
Thank you for the heads up again!

TNSS
Sorry, I typed DI2 and not VLX2...Doh!....
I have edited my post accordingly...I doped out from a long day....
Thank you for the heads up again!

Not to worry.
I hunted with forum member here Curbdog today.
I am beat big time.
HEAT!!!

I can't imagine how hot and humid it gets down there. Here in the N.E. we are in a great nice cool down. The last couple nights were in the 50's and the highs in the low 70's and cloudy. We got fried here the 2 weeks before....

Back
Top Bottom