Can't always be a gold or silver day

Dirty Love

Elite Member
Sometimes they're Tungsten & Titanium:no:.......and a sharks tooth.
I thought the bracelet was all pennies, but they're not even coins!!
If you're going to scoop a Tungsten, it may as well be a nice looking one. It's also a Triton, which some have said sell better than others:roll: Ain't got nothing to say about the Titanium.
Some hunts puzzle me, not a nickel was found today. I usually get at least one, got 6 yesterday:?:
Hmmm, no gold, no nickels, but total coin was $3.85 and a Euro
I plan on getting out the next couple days, it's not too bad in the mornings, but the waves really build up by mid morning. I Find myself being pulled away from the scoop if I can't retrieve the target on the first try. A lot of todays finds have been there awhile, so the tides and surf are doing their thing to uncover some targets, and seeing people get hit/blindsided by breaking waves adds to wanting to get out there b4 the weekend:yes:
DL

Attachments

• P1100634.JPG
    P1100634.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 117
  • P1100633.JPG
    P1100633.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 118
  • P1100632.JPG
    P1100632.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 118
  • P1100635.JPG
    P1100635.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 120
That sure is a nice junkshot there though...any one of those coulda been the payoff...I think Irons found a bracelet like that one here a few years back...14k gold...and there was a simlilar Lost one posted, 4yrs ago now, also gold, allegedly 3oz 24k...Nobody has found that one that I know of...believe me, we were sure out there...

Looks like my day yesterday but I got the old version. Brass with some wore out wheaties.

That's a cool looking Tungsten. Dick found one like it recently. Pretty neat.

Not a bad day Dirty. It's better than a stick in the eye. I would come home smiling with your finds even if you didn't find a nickel.
Thanks dd, Yep,better than a stick in the eye or a stingray barb in the foot. I come home hungry most of the time.:D

That sure is a nice junkshot there though...any one of those coulda been the payoff...I think Irons found a bracelet like that one here a few years back...14k gold...and there was a simlilar Lost one posted, 4yrs ago now, also gold, allegedly 3oz 24k...Nobody has found that one that I know of...believe me, we were sure out there...
Hmmm, "junkshot"....this is a family forum, had to look and make sure I posted the right pics:grin:

Looks like my day yesterday but I got the old version. Brass with some wore out wheaties.
Every day is different, love this hobby. GL

That's a cool looking Tungsten. Dick found one like it recently. Pretty neat.
Thanks Kapi,...They do have visual appeal if nothing else, but even with a diamond, they're still a pig with lipstick

Pulling a non-precious metal ring is better than pulling up those pennies any day. Some of those targets make you work hard only to find junk in the scoop. Good scores

Back
Top Bottom