Coinstar Silver #3

diggin4clad

Elite Member
While doing my grocery shopping today, I checked the store's coinstar machine and found a few items in the tray.....A token, a 1960 Canadian nickel and what I assumed was a shiny new clad dime. After looking more closely at it I realized it was actually a nearly mint condition 1963 SILVER Roosevelt. This is silver #3 for the year at Coinstar.:cheer:

Attachments

• Image (2).jpg
    Image (2).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 231
Man, I'm gonna have to start checking the Coinstar at the local grocery store..

Congrats on the finds! :grin:

I miss when my son was 16 and working as the cashier at our local theater.... He brought so much silver coins home for me... old ladies allways came in with them and he bought them for more then face value and he would give them to me:D I love my son!!!

I miss when my son was 16 and working as the cashier at our local theater.... He brought so much silver coins home for me... old ladies allways came in with them and he bought them for more then face value and he would give them to me:D I love my son!!!

That was great !!!!

Got me thinking, I wonder if any silver coins don't get rejected if the driver who unloads the machines switches them out with their own clad coins :?:

Back
Top Bottom