Joined the 24K club - added a pic

She found a freaking Gold bar!!! A freaking bar of Gold!!
That's it, I quit! :surrender:

(Great job that's a fantastic score! :cool::wow:)

Sweeeeeetttt..... Now that'll get your heart racing.

BCD

Funny thing is the whole charm collection had sand stuck to it and I had no clue what I had except that it was gold. It was a cool surprise when I looked at it closer with a magnifying glass at the Jeep.

Nice one, congrats! :waytogo:

Thanks X!

Sure feels heavy in the hand. Congrats again

Thanks Steve!

I realize you probably needed Shelly to give you dingers while I was away, but now I'm back to give them officially!:dingding: Nice scores!!!

YAY!!! Missed you!

Your killing me B!! Nice treasure Girl!!

Thanks OBN! Made the mistake of going to Daytona yesterday. Man that place sucks right now!

That's awesome! Great find!

Thanks V!

Awesome finds Kapi, the minibar is really cool!

Thanks Zeemang! It sure is neat!!

Sweeet 24k! My turn :lol:

Awesome finds! Congrats!

Hope ya get some 24K soon!

Great finds. Congrats don't ya love it when they string them together like that for you!?

That was pretty awesome yeah! It had a whole lot of sand stuck to it and the clasp was open so I wonder if anything else was on it nearby. Looked but didn't find anything else.

Wow I like that. Nice find For sure.

Thanks Canerat!

:whoohoo: Nicely done! Congrats :yes:

Thanks my friend!

You can't go any higher karat wise, so time to gain some G's on the next one. WTG!!
DL

Thanks! Still hoping for a 24 K chain!

:laughing:
Yeah wheres mine?:lol:

Hope ya find some 24K soon!

damn so when is the school going to open ... I want IN :)

:) I like to swing flat on the ground, swing slow, walk even slower, overlap swings and cover a good area in different directions.

Fantastic finds!

Thanks Mud!

Very nice! Congrats on the treasure!

Thanks Louie!

She found a freaking Gold bar!!! A freaking bar of Gold!!
That's it, I quit! :surrender:

(Great job that's a fantastic score! :cool::wow:)

That made me laugh so hard! It is pretty cool! There's rumors that go around not too far from here that after a good storm you can find large silver bars laying on the ground. When I travel to one particular beach I see a guy walking all the time with a bucket and when I asked him why he was carrying the bucket he told me about the silver bars but I've never found one. Wish it was closer to my home :)

You win the Cigar young lady. Well maybe a ice cream. Really great stuff and as irons said. You found a freaking gold bar.:jawdrop::sissyfight::tissue::wow2::dash2::lol:

You two had me laughing so hard. It is pretty cool I agree! Thanks my friend!

Right! Its a Freaking BAR of 24k GOLD! So far I think you are the only hunter here on that one...right?...anybody?...Congratulations there B, its 24k, so yes, you punched that ticket!!...

Now, get out there and look for a 25k item!..Thats what I'm doing! Where does this fever end?...:laughing::laughing:

Right! Its a Freaking BAR of 24k GOLD! So far I think you are the only hunter here on that one...right?...anybody?...Congratulations there B, its 24k, so yes, you punched that ticket!!...

Now, get out there and look for a 25k item!..Thats what I'm doing! Where does this fever end?...:laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

You ladies are killing the gold over there! Congrats on the 24K, something to keep me motivated. Does a nice lady have any tips for an old hunter like me? :laughing: I do wonder about that 14K ring. Bad photo perhaps but it sure does not look right. Anyway, superb hunting and many more!!!

You ladies are killing the gold over there! Congrats on the 24K, something to keep me motivated. Does a nice lady have any tips for an old hunter like me? :laughing: I do wonder about that 14K ring. Bad photo perhaps but it sure does not look right. Anyway, superb hunting and many more!!!

Here's a pic of it a little bit cleaner. As for tips all I suggest is you have a catagory 4 hurricane hit you then go find low spots :) Places like Flagler beach had half the road wiped out. Erosion was our friend!

All the jewelry we found in that spot was pretty toasted, pitted, dark brown if 14k, covered in green crud if 10k. That hurricane really tossed up some old stuff but we had to hit it before it all got covered back up. There were some great hot spots once we found them so now we are just awaiting another storm to move the sand again.

Anyone know if it's possible to date this ring by the makers mark having a backwards E before the Artcarved?

Attachments

• better.jpg
    better.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 51
Wow! You've really refined your hunting technique to get that tiny stuff. Congrats Barb, keep 'em coming! :D

I have got to where I'm digging all the foil signals from 35 on up on my at pro and it has helped me start finding all the small stuff!

Anyone know if it's possible to date this ring by the makers mark having a backwards E before the Artcarved?

That is a modern one, prolly around 1970 or later. Atrcarved started out as JR Wood & Sons with the famous sideways W followed by XXX.
Somewhere around 1970 the adopted the name Artcarved but kept the sideways W on the hallmark. I think the sideways W is still used? Ain't sure.

https://sundayandsunday.patternbyetsy.com/post/50379627670/jr-wood-sons-new-york-new-york

That is a modern one, prolly around 1970 or later. Atrcarved started out as JR Wood & Sons with the famous sideways W followed by XXX.
Somewhere around 1970 the adopted the name Artcarved but kept the sideways W on the hallmark. I think the sideways W is still used? Ain't sure.

https://sundayandsunday.patternbyetsy.com/post/50379627670/jr-wood-sons-new-york-new-york

Aha Thanks for the info!

Awesome job ;):yes:

Thanks Caribbeanson!

I have got to where I'm digging all the foil signals from 35 on up on my at pro and it has helped me start finding all the small stuff!

It pays off sometimes for sure!

Awesome finds Kapi! Congrats on the 24K :bling::dingding:

Thanks Woodz!

WoW

That Movie Star beach is paying off :shock: , high end find's 4 sure, watch out , the next thing you know Felix will venture North howboutit

Back
Top Bottom