Warning!!! Older men scam going around

Rudy

Admin
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc.
This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.
A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, Publix, B.J.'s,
or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a
clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works; Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck
as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag
and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look).
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts
crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th,
and the 29th. Also on July. 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 16th &17th, and very likely again this
upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men.
Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and
bought them out in three of their stores. Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds
just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.

So please, warn all the retired men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best
times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.).

Because of my proffesion , I'm in these stores sometimes maybe 3 - 4 times a day. I have yet to come across this scam. So if you don't mind, could you give me directions to your store of choice ? :laughing:

Great PSA for the Forum! We gotta be careful out there! Our Brother Beephead got rolled similarly one day remember? He asked permission to hunt a yard, and some Old Lady made him carry a pile of railroad ties out to the street!:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• aug 18-16-3.jpg
    aug 18-16-3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 138
So that's what those girls were doing! When I walked up and asked what was going on, they turned and looked and said " Sorry, wrong car". :(

So that's what those girls were doing! When I walked up and asked what was going on, they turned and looked and said " Sorry, wrong car". :(

Like the time I winked at a cute girl jogging by and smiled. She turned to her friend and said "AWE, That poor old guy has something in his eye."

:(

Back
Top Bottom