Did the FBI steal the Gold? Anyone know these guys?

What I'm trying to say is, there is no doubt a perfectly good answer to answer about your "independent survey Co" question.

And that's the bit I am interested in..

And no matter what it is, and no matter how much it points to "no treasure", FK will spin it the other way. And claim they said such & such, or have white-washed the records, etc...

I don't doubt that at all, but to me that's immaterial as with not a shred of proof, I mean *real* proof, they have no credibility...

Are you not curious what the independent Survey company detected, that led to the FBI searching?

If the independent survey company claimed to have detected nine tons of gold, then they're not a legitimate company. Sorry, but there's no device in existence that would magically tell you that there's nine tons of gold under the ground! Such a ridiculous claim!

If the independent survey company claimed to have detected nine tons of gold, then they're not a legitimate company. Sorry, but there's no device in existence that would magically tell you that there's nine tons of gold under the ground! Such a ridiculous claim!

True and they sure would look stupid if they went thru all that work and dug up nine tons of pull tabs . :laughing:

Good point F.B.T.

There are different types of detector technologies. None of which will tell you the composition or weight. You can get an idea of the size (d/t GPR technology). Perhaps down to pixel sizes of an inch-or-two across, at best. Which allows you to discern features like outhouse pits, or the shape of foundation outlines to buildings, etc.... But anything smaller than a manhole cover, is going to be: Nothing but a blotch of messy pixels. There is no magical shape-showing ability, that shows you a treasure chest, or tells you "gold", etc..

And every md'ing technology that provides a "beep", simply tells you metal. Not composition. At best it will tell you conductivity. But as we all know, that is riddled with "gotchas", in that 1) Various metals share conductivity, and 2) Size plays into the TID equation.

So: If the "survey" people said "9 tons of gold", then they didn't know what they are talking about. The solution seems to be this: That anytime you see, in the news links, any mention of this, look closer : The person making the claims (of what was said, or what was done) is DENNIS !! Not the survey people. It's Dennis claiming what they said. And I'm sure, some very generous interpretations and out-of-context quotes.

Mind you, Dennis-FK is not at all disingenuous in all of this. He sincerely believes he's "found a fabulous treasure". So I'm not saying he's lying. He's just sincerely confused and deluded.

Someone on the other board seems to be tracking the court case. Thats a lot of documents and video's the government has, if it's all a hoax.

I have no idea, I'm a skeptic about everything. Will be interesting to see how it plays out in the next few months.

Seems like the 2 active threads were locked-then totally washed.

Too many outright claims by the finder that were forever changing to suit his narrative.
The other thread was fact based, public accessed court records, that showed the truth of the ongoing case.
Yet it was all deleted by the moderators as the bias opinions were shown to favour the finder ( can't really call him "the finder" because there has been no proof of anything found)
Fabrication could very well be used to describe the whole story.

It's amazing though how one group of treasure hunters can eat up so much money out of the public purse in their adventures-and not one of the adventures have been brought to fruition.

.... and not one of the adventures have been brought to fruition.

Yes. Dennis had earlier adventures/claims that never amounted to anything.

Remember Dennis's earlier "found treasure": Years earlier, he had "found" (past tense) a treasure in the grave of a civil war soldier, that was located in some historic park. (Like under a mausoleum or fancy tombstone or something). So he petitions the park people (I can't remember if it were state or federal owned location). Naturally, they tell him "no". And then, presto, the fact that they told him "no", means that they are hiding something. That becomes all-the-more proof that there is gold there.

And if you're asking yourself : "Why does gold in the grave of a CW soldier sound familiar ?", Because it was the theme of the famous 1966 Clint Eastwood movie: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. :laughing:

Now we have the evidence that KOB had a mis-spent youth, hanging with the wrong crowd. Tsk tsk . :no: :nono:

True. I have a few crazy pictures you all would laugh at. Now I look back and think the same. But I still like the music. Better than the depressing "grunge " that followed.

A point i always thought wasn't given enough attention was trying to tie the KGC or the Civil War to the Dent's Run site.

It was always a story looking for some gold.

Fact is, they hadn't even dug up one single ounce of gold yet, so tying it to any group or historical event was grossly premature.

Even for the sake of argument, if gold did exist there, you'd have to FIRST dig it up and then have it forensically analyzed and dated. It could just as well be some gold from a mobster who buried it in the 1920's or it could have been some wealthy recluse who secreted away in the 1890's etc etc etc.

I've literally had posts over there deleted for stating this very obvious and unavoidable observation.

.... Fact is, they hadn't even dug up one single ounce of gold yet, ....

Oh, gosh, haven't you been paying attention ? OF COURSE they've dug up (past tense) tons of gold. The fact that no one's ever seen a red cent of any gold, does NOT mean "no gold". It merely means: Stolen + Conspiracy . Tsk tsk, get with the program :roll:

I've literally had posts over there deleted for stating this very obvious and unavoidable observation.

Yes, 'dissing this particular treasure legend is not allowed there. Not even logical scrutiny showing more-plausible explanations, flaws in the story, etc.... Only pro-dent's run posts are allowed. No skepticism allowed.

Also, be very careful not to 'diss magic wands there either.

Oh, gosh, haven't you been paying attention ? OF COURSE they've dug up (past tense) tons of gold. The fact that no one's ever seen a red cent of any gold, does NOT mean "no gold". It merely means: Stolen + Conspiracy . Tsk tsk, get with the program :roll:

Yes, 'dissing this particular treasure legend is not allowed there. Not even logical scrutiny showing more-plausible explanations, flaws in the story, etc.... Only pro-dent's run posts are allowed. No skepticism allowed.

Also, be very careful not to 'diss magic wands there either.

Have you heard the latest though? They've now indicated their post dig scans that showed nothing there may have been wrong and they need to rescan again and that they would be willing to work with the FBI again. All this after a 4 year terror campaign against the FBI accusing them of lying, stealing and destroying evidence, but yeah, we'd work with them again!

It's the Pivot, with nothing being uncovered to indicate gold and their lawsuit winding down, they need a new story, so it's evidently dig 2.0 at Dents Run! Never mind that's complete fantasy land as they are trespassed from any treasure hunting at Dents Run and no way the FBI or PA DCNR would ever work with them again.

Last edited:
A point i always thought wasn't given enough attention was trying to tie the KGC or the Civil War to the Dent's Run site.

It was always a story looking for some gold.

Fact is, they hadn't even dug up one single ounce of gold yet, so tying it to any group or historical event was grossly premature.

Even for the sake of argument, if gold did exist there, you'd have to FIRST dig it up and then have it forensically analyzed and dated. It could just as well be some gold from a mobster who buried it in the 1920's or it could have been some wealthy recluse who secreted away in the 1890's etc etc etc.

I believe the Dents Run site was initially identified as a treasure location after Dennis consulted a "Mystic" of some sort...

I believe the Dents Run site was initially identified as a treasure location after Dennis consulted a "Mystic" of some sort...

Yes, Dennis ran around for years, beating on media doorsteps, begging for attention. When he finally gets a few news outlets to do a story (smoke that Dennis himself created): You don't hear much about his dowsing in any of the news stories. Or about consulting mystics, if that's also the case . Because if that part the story were known, Dennis would be the laughing stock. So for some reason, that part gets left out of the story. Gee, I wonder why ? :laughing:

Have you heard the latest though? They've now indicated their post dig scans that showed nothing there may have been wrong and they need to rescan again and that they would be willing to work with the FBI again. All this after a 4 year terror campaign against the FBI accusing them of lying, stealing and destroying evidence, but yeah, we'd work with them again!

It's the Pivot, with nothing being uncovered to indicate gold and their lawsuit winding down, they need a new story, so it's evidently dig 2.0 at Dents Run! Never mind that's complete fantasy land as they are trespassed from any treasure hunting at Dents Run and no way the FBI or PA DCNR would ever work with them again.

Your posts are a breath of fresh air. And as for all this bruhaha ^ ^ The moment they say "no" to his ongoing 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc... screaming, is the moment he will claim that their "no" is ALL THE MORE proof of gold. It never ends. The more there is "lack of gold" simply becomes ALL THE MORE proof of gold. Isn't that wonderful ?

If you gave me enough time, I too could get a bunch of LEO's to come out and dig at any spot. All I would have to do is tell them I know where 20 murder victims are buried in the desert. And sure : They'd come out and check. And announce that they found nothing.

Then I hatch a conspiracy about how they stole the bodies. And my proof is: Their suspicious vehicles, strange lights in the dark, their squinty eyes, their "no", etc.....

I would still like clarification, preferably from the FBI, what the initial scan showed that prompted them to dig in the first place...Also, I have to wonder whether the original Survey company is legit? Or is is it run by Dennis's Brother-in-law or somebody similar?:roll:

I would still like clarification, preferably from the FBI, what the initial scan showed that prompted them to dig in the first place...Also, I have to wonder whether the original Survey company is legit? Or is is it run by Dennis's Brother-in-law or somebody similar?:roll:

Pete, look closely at any claim that the
... initial scan showed that prompted them to dig in the first place.......

And you will notice that it's quotes from Dennis & gang. NOT quotes from the FBI themselves. It's Dennis & gang saying that the FBI said such & such. And heaven forbid that quotes can be taken out of context, embellished, etc.... eh ?

Back
Top Bottom