Minelab - Is there a new detector being released soon???

yrekadude

Elite Member
Hello,

My local Minelab dealer told me that she heard rumors that Minelab may be coming out with another new detector in form factor of the CTX-3030 but with new technology..

This is here-say but has anyone else hear anything about Minelab having a new detector in the works that may be released soon? If so, that might be why I am seeing so many CTX-3030's and EQ 800/600's for sale in my local Craigslist..

Hope this is OK to discuss here :?:

Unless the details are coming directly from Minelab, then I wouldn't believe sh-t.

I love a good rumor, unfortunately I think that is all it is. I hope I'm wrong. In my twisted dreams I hope it is a combo of the 3030 with some type of upgraded multi-freq and some type of XY screen imaging that puts the D ll to shame. All that and I doubt I could afford it. Detectival should be very interesting next month. Mark

If I wanted to sacrifice my credit card all I’d have to do would be to buy a CTX.
For sure than Minelab would obsolete it.
I have really great timing in that respect!
For now though I’ll keep swinging the d2.
( it obsoleted my Nox)

Is there not some sort of metal detecting manufacturer's expo coming up in September? If so, maybe Minelab will announce something then.

I love a good rumor, unfortunately I think that is all it is. I hope I'm wrong. In my twisted dreams I hope it is a combo of the 3030 with some type of upgraded multi-freq and some type of XY screen imaging that puts the D ll to shame. All that and I doubt I could afford it. Detectival should be very interesting next month. Mark

Hi Mark, where is Detectival held, when ? Thanks HH Jerry

How about this rumor and it is called the Minelab "Doitall" model.
Detects all metals
depth up to two feet
weight 18 Oz's
coil size 6 inches
can be purchased in several different colors
10 year warranty on everything
cost less than $100.00
collapsible down to 2 feet
smells like perfume

Now let the competition try to match this add.:)

Hello,

My local Minelab dealer told me that she heard rumors that Minelab may be coming out with another new detector in form factor of the CTX-3030 but with new technology..

This is here-say but has anyone else hear anything about Minelab having a new detector in the works that may be released soon? If so, that might be why I am seeing so many CTX-3030's and EQ 800/600's for sale in my local Craigslist..

Hope this is OK to discuss here :?:

Anyone that actually knows anything is probably under an NDA.

The GPX 6000 was released a little over a year ago and the control unit and electronics/battery housing are very similar to the CTX 3030 and with very new/advanced pulse induction technology. Great PI detector if you happen to live and gold prospect with a detector well away from EMI sources.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 527
I don't think it would matter if they had just released the CTX. If they had a new technology like Discriminationg pulse induction, they'd want to be the first to release it.

Um.
I ain’t saying anything.
Stay tuned.

If you know something, could you please PM me in confidence? I'm about to pull the trigger on a Deus 2, because I've waited forever for a new minelab machine but dont want to make a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom