Anyone near Middlebury, CT i need help finding something

Leadfoot64

Hello guys (and gals)! If anyone is local to middlebury, ct i could really use some help looking for a part that fell off my tractor. Normally id just buy the part but i cant find any used ones and new ones are no longer available.. It is a pin with bracket that holds my plow on. Its made of steel approx 1”dia x 2.5”length pin with a small rectangle plate welded to it, and i cant find it for the life of me. It is somewhere in my backyard and the area where i think it is is relatively small (maybe 40x40 feet). If anyone is nearby, id give someone a few bucks to find it for me!!! Feel free to call or text me at (203)!556-7460

Thanks,
Chuck

I'm too far away to be of help, but check with lostmystuff.net. It's free a volunteer searcher may be nearby. Good luck to you, Mike

I am on the other side of ct and don't often get down that way; however, if you still need someone and cant wait a few days I can try and get that way.

Let me know

If you haven't found it yet, and no one responds with a metal detector, try a roofer's nail magnet (Home Depot) and drag it thru the yard. The part is steel and should pe picked up by the magnet. The one I have has a footprint of about 9" x 2" and a telescoping handle.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom