Dune sand scoops ?

matt.braley.104

So I recently bought a dune kraken sand scoop I’ve been looking for a handle option since but every time I look anything up I can’t find an actual website for DUNE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I recently bought a dune kraken sand scoop I’ve been looking for a handle option since but every time I look anything up I can’t find an actual website for DUNE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems like they are based in China, as some of the more relevant sources I found were in Chinese... or some other Asian language that isn't Korean.

Good luck with the handle, but I recommend fiberglass... I had a wooden handle and it snapped.

Josh

The Kraken has a small opening (1.18" I think). I had it and returned it because the CF shaft I had wouldn't fit. I ended up with the Loch Ness and used a 1.25" CF shaft, but I had to wrap a couple of times with electrical tape, then used jb-weld to hold it in.

I brought it to the beach with me, along with a Stavr scoop. The Stavr is MUCH lighter.

When I had the Kraken, I had a spare shovel handle which would have fit perfectly, but I wanted CF.

They're well made, but as I said heavy.

Back
Top Bottom