Where’s Mud-puppy?

Gary, I dare you to add Mud's face on a Where's Waldo poster.... :lol::lol:

Josh

It did cross my mind :lol: if I remember correctly I think I did at least one (maybe more) where's Waldo funny edit(s) in the past but not sure if I used Mud's face, it's after midnight here now, but if I have time tomorrow I can check.

I miss his creative writing wit.

ditto that.

His creative writing made me think in the past that he should write a book and also inspired this funny edit :lol:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2914380#post2914380

mud_book.jpg

Now Gary that is creative,very realistic looking and probably real close to a real deal Mud-puppy book and very amusing. Great job. Mark

.... I just emailed him... email got kicked back as undeliverable...

Thanx for trying.

If there were ever a cross-over between md'ing and famous authors/writers, it was mud-puppy. You felt like you were reading Dave Barry, John Steinbeck, Mark Twain, etc.... All rolled up into some insightful md'ing wit.

He is still alive and working alot. I have him on a group text with all the guys we hunt with.

Great to hear he is doing okay !!!!

Please let him know that it seems every so often someone will ask "Where's Mud ?" :?: :laughing: so it should make him feel good to know he is missed on the forum !

Maybe if he is really too busy to make regular posts right now, maybe he can make a one post "monthly report" or even a one post "quarterly report" to the forum :laughing:

Maybe he might title it something like:

"Mud's Monthly Musings" :laughing:

or "Mud's Quarterly Quips" :laughing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom