Hunted Thursday - Staying Away This Weekend!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
This weekend was going to get crazy on Miami Beach for the long Memorial Day weekend that was also hosting the “Air & Sea Show”, so I will not be going there. I had a window to get out and asked the boss for permission on Thursday to leave just over an hour early. I was in the water around 1:45 and within 2-3 minutes I hit my 1st target which was the iPhone. I naturally thought I was going to have a big day but there were not as many targets as expected for my 5 hour hunt. The best ring find was the men’s stainless that has pave diamonds that test real and is inscripted “I love You” on the inside. Going to try and get another hunt in this weekend but the gold has eluded me all of May so far. As I was leaving the beach in the early evening the craziness seemed to have already started.

Attachments

• 5-27-21.jpg
    5-27-21.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 623
  • 5-27-21 Rings.jpg
    5-27-21 Rings.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Nice work.....

How deep was the water where you found the phone?

Would it still be any good?

Nice work.....

How deep was the water where you found the phone?

Would it still be any good?
Most phones I find are near shore. Don't think this baby's coming back to life but it won't stop me from putting it up for sale on ebay. Last one I sold I thought it was a gonner because it was broken and full of water as well. The buyer was very happy and told me it powered up after he cleaned out the sand in the charging port.

Attachments

• 20210529_161906.jpg
    20210529_161906.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 550
Nice finds, Felix!

Yep, huge crazy crowds = lotsa rings etc. slipping off of sunscreen slippery fingers!

I'm currently spying on the beach in Korea too... Looks like they're gonna be doing some neighborhood party for (I think) newlyweds. I really don't wanna find a ring... if you know what I'm saying :lol:

Nice hunt!

Josh

You did better than me today. I tried to field where all the car park in summer and picked up some canslaw.
Then I tried the dry sand and got some bottles tops. I really hate not being able to dive into the water!

that ring with the sparklers must have given you pause when you first saw it. I'm sure you'll find the real deal after the weekend.

Nice hunt, I am really surprised the stones were real in the ring!
It's happened before for me before. Pave diamonds I have learned are not that valuable and the ring had an inscription. I will double check with my jeweler this week since he's working on a watch for me.

Nice finds. Miami has changed and it is crazier than ever. It has really changed over the past 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom