new guy from northern nevada

nevadamxt

hello all,just joined this site.hoping to meet other people in northern nevada,me and sometimes the family love to m.d. i live in fernley and plan on getting out quite a bit this year(last two years have been really busy).i have a whites mxt300 and in the process of getting wife a goldbug2 and kids have a bounty hunter.

good looking machine, motivational, good presentation....

pulls a dam good pop cap
imagesCAIJZKN4.jpg

http://metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/4-1-whitesmxt.html

welcome from the windy city

I'm in Sparks and fairly new. I have a BH Quickdraw II and an Ace 150 and would love some help in all facets of metal detecting. I can really only get out on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays in the evening after work. If interested in giving some help shoot me an email. Thanks.

There is a great club in the Reno/Sparks area called the Silver State Detecting Club. www.silverstatedetectingclub.org
You should contact them. Lots of good people in that club.
They will help you learn the ends and outs of detecting, where you can and can not go detecting.

I lived in the Reno area back in the late 80's and traveled out towards Fernley quite a bit. Ghost towns, stage stops and river crossings to check out.

Hi Everyone! I'm new to detecting also. I got my Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter for Christmas from the love of my life. After finding a quarter at a school playground and $.47 last weekend at a lake my love now wants one of his own. :yes: We are from Carson City, Nevada and would love to meet people to go detecting with from this area.

Another rookie checking in from Reno! New to the hobby, but would love to get together with some others and hunt! Still learning to use my new Fisher F4

I live over near Grass Valley, my son lives just north of Reno and we get out in the desert in the spring and fall.
I just joined, just bought an MXT pro and am looking forward to learning it well enough to have some fun over there.

hey all just got another whites to try out pm me and i will send my phone number my family and i will be working the 40 mile desert this year and would love some company

Hello all

Newbie in Reno, looking for some hunting buddies, to do some nugget shooting
Or a little beach hunting, shoot me a pm

Nugget Hunting

I live in Fernley and hope to find friends to explore old mines and their surrounding areas for nuggets. I have a Gold Bug Pro and a Garrett 400.

Back
Top Bottom