Any body like tax tokens

cointroll

Cleaned up well. What they where doing in a park I have no idea.

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_141455208 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200331_141455208 (2).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_20200331_141531304 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200331_141531304 (2).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 239
Those are awesome! The wife found one in a coinstar machine a few months back. Arizona as well! Congrats!

Dug one up several years ago, mine was in poor shape not like yours, some people dont like them, I think they're a cool part of history. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Those Arizona tokens are nice, congrats! The ones I usually dig up are corroded Washington State tax tokens, they ring up nice but are not a fun find, and common too.

Those Arizona tokens are nice, congrats! The ones I usually dig up are corroded Washington State tax tokens, they ring up nice but are not a fun find, and common too.

Washington State and Utah State ones are similar. In fact, I've dug quite a few of the Washington ones here in Utah. They rarely come out of the ground looking good. I DO like that they indicate you are on a site that might have silver too. You're right though! They sound WAAY too nice and are always a let down.These are the ones I dug my first year of detecting. I've thrown away at least this many more since.

Attachments

• 20200331_213150_copy_600x800.jpg
    20200331_213150_copy_600x800.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 228
Washington State and Utah State ones are similar. In fact, I've dug quite a few of the Washington ones here in Utah. They rarely come out of the ground looking good. I DO like that they indicate you are on a site that might have silver too. You're right though! They sound WAAY too nice and are always a let down.These are the ones I dug my first year of detecting. I've thrown away at least this many more since.

Yep, Stiffwrists. For some reason they show up here in Montana too, I've probably dug 8-10 in the 3+ years I've detected. And usually pretty ugly looking, with lots of corrosion. I toss them out at the end of the day also. What a tease they are, my first thought is a silver coin and then the let down.

Tokens

Thanks guys but to be honest I thought they where penny's and they went through the tumbler before I found them. I also was very surprised as to how well they came out.

Back
Top Bottom