• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

coin cache found by Aquachigger

Man, all I can say is watching that video reminded me of those divers finding all them coins in the wreck of the Atocha. There must be some gold coins in there somewhere! If it was me, I'd probably build a coffer dam in that river and excavate the entire thing down to bedrock! But hey, I tend to go overboard at times!

Man, all I can say is watching that video reminded me of those divers finding all them coins in the wreck of the Atocha. There must be some gold coins in there somewhere! If it was me, I'd probably build a coffer dam in that river and excavate the entire thing down to bedrock! But hey, I tend to go overboard at times!

Sorry but your definatly not going overboard because I would do the same exact thing...lol

WOW that is a great find!!!! I would love to know the area he hunts.

He lives in Maryland, and hunts in VA and MD. Well, maybe other places as well, but I know those tow for sure. He does a lot of hunting in the Potomac River, and other bodies dumping into it. I dont know him personally, but have spoken to a guy at my club who knows him and occasionally hunts with him.

Makes me want to try getting in the water next year for sure!

I dont need any more detectors, but if Garrett gave away his hunting sites with a purchase, I would buy a half dozen!

Andy

I've watched this twice, showed the wife and emailed the link to friend who doesn't detect. They were as amazed as I was. I guess we all have dream of finding the holy grail of detector finds.

....................................................I would love to find just one of any of those coins.......................... :(

Well Watching that and me living down here in the south with such history makes me more excited to find some river sites and other old CW sites.

Ok I'm speachless...Wow! What a great find, don't think I could have stayed that calm. I'll bet he's not sorry he bought the AT Pro:D

No fair =/

I've been hunting the Potomac for a year and have only found 2 silvers =/

edit: well, it's not the Potomac (at least not below D.C.) as you can see the bottom lol

Back
Top Bottom