Got Permission

MidTN

To hunt a farm field today. Hope it turns out for some good CW relics. Farmer finally harvested his soybeans last week.

Is there some history citation you have, that indicates some CW activity took place there ?

Ie.: camps or battles or something ? Because, just not any random soybean field, in any southern state, is necessarily going to have had activity on it.

Is there some history citation you have, that indicates some CW activity took place there ?

Ie.: camps or battles or something ? Because, just not any random soybean field, in any southern state, is necessarily going to have had activity on it.

There was a battle near the town and based on the maps I have found this location was the base camp for the Union Army.

Hit the site today. Covered about 1 acre out of 50. No bullets or buckles today but plan on hitting it hard this weekend. I think I'm going to change my name to the Square Nail King after today.

Went back to the site today and found my first Indian Head penny 1881, near the old depot location. Plan to hit it again this weekend. The union army used this location for their supplies for a battle near to this site. Hope to find relics and more coins.

Back
Top Bottom