• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver #46 FTY

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I hunted a house I received permission for the other day. A small yard and the house is from the late 30’s to 40’s. I didn’t find a lot but I did find 4 wheaties, a 1952 Rosie and a disabled veterans free postage tag. After the hunt the home owners and I were chatting on the front porch and they asked the neighbor beside them and across the street from them if I could detect their houses and they said sure! So I’ll have those to hunt tommorow!! Ty for looking and HH!
4f98f5b670e30fd490200fc2564997c0.jpg

9b2f5f7e8245f285da779702a7cf81be.jpg

5a41fa2549a09c171b0e376bb9867c8d.jpg

52befedf8081aae8e53c3f90d3b4fc2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on number 46. At the rate you’re closing the gap you’ll pass me by the first. Nice work. I took a skunk again today. 13 in a row.

Congrats on number 46. At the rate you’re closing the gap you’ll pass me by the first. Nice work. I took a skunk again today. 13 in a row.

Ty buddy!! The luck will end soon I’m sure

nice bunch of finds - the DAV tag had a license plate number on the other side. Back in the 60s they would send out key tags that had your license plate number on one side. It was a duplicate of your tag number in color. I think they eventually stopped it because if you lost your keys, the finder would know which car the keys went to. They sent out the tags hoping for a money donation.

I really got to get my rear in gear, your about to catch up :detector:
Three hunts with a single wheat apiece is really screwing up my ratio.

Nice finds !!!!!:dingding:

I really got to get my rear in gear, your about to catch up :detector:

Three hunts with a single wheat apiece is really screwing up my ratio.

Nice finds !!!!!:dingding:

Lol thx!

nice bunch of finds - the DAV tag had a license plate number on the other side. Back in the 60s they would send out key tags that had your license plate number on one side. It was a duplicate of your tag number in color. I think they eventually stopped it because if you lost your keys, the finder would know which car the keys went to. They sent out the tags hoping for a money donation.

Cool info! Thx

Great update CW . Always look forward to the next . Any day hunting is a good day. Add in some silver and you have the icing on the cake.

Congrats again ,
Dew

Back
Top Bottom