Mods for Tesoro Compadre???

lol, sorry :D

OK, tell me why both the connectors above are gendered as female? Unless they've got the incorrect pic on the SL405F?

I think if I ordered, I'd call them to be sure I was getting the right cable end.
Thats what I noticed Gauntlet, the SL405F looks to me like its a male connector.

This post says "two different versions of Compadre's," ???

you got it buddy! Remember there are two different versions of Compadre's, an older model and the present one. I am not sure which model the picture posted below is for, I will try to find the picture of the other model.

I know this is an old post, but I ran into it. I didn't know two different versions of Compadres existed? I know it's available in 5" 7" and 8"
Can someone straighten me out on this?
THANKS!!! :yes::yes:

Nice thread at all.

Have a question here...
can all 5-pin coils be used on the compadre? so all that epsilon coils I mean.?

To stay on topic there area lot of things you can to to a metal detector if you really want to go to the trouble or expense. Some good info here. Is there some type of modification or app that would allow me to get Judge Judy on the screen of my Ace 250 ? When the weather cools down here I would like to stay out in the field longer. :cool:

Compadre Mods

If anyone needs the male-female connectors made from Switchcraft
I have a few sets left..I had to order so many to even place a order
so they are not needed..send me a PM and I will give you more details.
thnx

This is an old post but the information is timeless if you own a Compadre detector. Thanks SkiWhiz

I am going to use my Compadre (5" coil) on the beach in the dry sand and will tweak the ground balance trimmer to optimize its use there. :detector:

Thought about adding a knob and pot on the panel but it just isnt worth the effort. :no:

This is an old post but the information is timeless if you own a Compadre detector. Thanks SkiWhiz

I am going to use my Compadre (5" coil) on the beach in the dry sand and will tweak the ground balance trimmer to optimize its use there. :detector:

Thought about adding a knob and pot on the panel but it just isnt worth the effort. :no:

Let us know how it does at the beach. I just picked up a Compadre 5.75 and I haven't tried it out yet. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom