This Seasons Detector!

GetDiggin

Forum Supporter
Hello All,

So I have had the awesome opportunity to own a NICE selection of detectors over the years. I have own basically every high end detector avsilable except the etrac and the CTX3030. After using all those I have to say my favorites are the Whites v3i and the XP Deus, obviously both have their perks and downsides, BUT I just recently made my 2018 season purchase and to be honest I really feel like it is the perfect mesh between the V3i and the Deus and my 2018 season detector is the Minelab Equinox 800. I have not receieved it yet, but I will probably be making some video this season because I ended up getting permission to hunt a couple of NICE hunting spots, two of them happen to be detector virgins!

Ill keep you updated. HH
Rich

Great to see your back. Good luck with the new heater. There is a great opportunity out there to make a few bucks. As there is only a hand full of guys making water phones for the NOX. We all know that you are more than capable of building a high quality phone. GG, HH,

Minelab machines seem to have tech that no other companies offer and operate nice and smoothly. Honestly I tried several water machines that looking back are kids toys compared to an excal in the water. I swung my xterra 705 for probably four years before upgrading to my etrac and can say that both are great machines, with the etrac in the lead over the xterra 705 because it is SO customizable for different situations looking for very specific targets.
Minelabs are not for everyone but once you learn them a little bit they are amazing in high trash areas to pick out the good tones at considerable depth.
I have had a few other brands and was not impressed with them and once i started on minelabs i never went back, they just fit me and my style of hunting very well.

Love your sense of humor! OBN uses a Viper with Skullies. With all the gold he finds it must be a high end detector.

Well anything that beeps in his hand is considered high end! That’s the way it goes with fame though. It’s the great OBN we are talking about here not just some average common folk. :D

All in good fun. OBN is a great guy and yeah there are a multitude of great MD’s out there these days.

Back
Top Bottom