ENDED - Scoop Contest Phase 2 is HERE!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
For all the folks that won in Phase 1, congrats. Here is where you will find the second and final phase of the contest. ONLY the winners of phase 1 are invited to guess here. There is no time limit on start or finish. However, I am heading back to Michigan on the 22nd of April, and would like to have this contest over so nobody is waiting while I am driving cross country. I will NOT use my phone to get online. YECH!!

RULES.

After the last winner of phase 1 is announced tonight, you get the opportunity to guess how many pull tabs I found last summer. Nobody will know the outcome of the guesses till all qualified have made their guess. The closest 15 will move on to a second guess. After that the closest 10 will move on to a third guess. Finally the closest 5 will move on to a fourth and final guess.

If anyone guesses within 5 at any time they win the contest as long as all the folks that are allowed to guess at that time have done so.

Winner gets the scoop with the gold ring inside to train it. However, if the winner is from Michigan, they ONLY get all the pull tabs so it is trained in finding them only! :laughing:

FOUR runners up will each receive a walker I saved from drowning in the Detroit River last summer.

Again no time limits here. However nobody will know anything until everyone that is listed has guessed.

The people invited to this thread are:

20 March Winner 3.14R8
21 March Winner ugadigger
22 March Winner Charly-in-CT-RI
23 March Winner brncofan
24 March Winner jmac and OBN
25 March Winner KirkS
26 March Winner Reef Runner
27 March Winner Jadocs
28 March Winner Saltshaker
29 March Winner ROBOTCOP13 and jaybirdhgr
30 March Winner Surf Master
31 March Winner STURRAT
1 April Winner Jim53
2 April Winner Diggum
3 April Winner Compass
4 April Winner Jadocs (He won twice and will have two guesses at first)
5 April Winner fdutra
6 April Winner pspapa
7 April Winner Sexton
8 April Winner ROBOTCOP13 (He won twice and will have two guesses at first also)

I am asking that NOBODY else post here till after the contest is over. PLEASE.

Also please remember, the winner is responsible to pay for shipping of the scoop and handle to a place of their choice. You will need to arrange that with Chuck.

Thanks for all that played. I know there were some issues at first. Sometimes intentions are great but not explained as good as they should have been.

Last edited:
Scoop Contest Phase 2 is HERE!!

Last edited:
One winner just PM'ed me and let me know a BIG FLAW in the contest.
FORGIVE ME ALL as I think these up and sometimes I can't think of all the variables.​

DO NOT GUESS HERE.

Please PM me your guesses and after I get them all I will post the winners.

Maybe they don't know how to send a pm?

Click on SCUBA's name

Than choose to send a personal message

I do know how to send a PM
I'm still counting
Then I'm measuring the stack to duplicate
That I need to send it up to the higher-ups to have them do a recount:D
I went today to do a print out of actual size then I increase the size so I can count them

I'm sorry, I was trying to be funny. You know just to break the tension.

Good contest!

You can go to your sent mail and see what you sent me. I have them safe and sound. Still waiting on three.

Well Scuba, they (the last three), really may not know how to submit their final guess. They, have all been on the forum today, since you asked for the final guesses, so, go figure... Maybe a PM to them, may be in order :shock:

my excuse.....I had to go out for a while this AM, sorry :yes:

Well Scuba, they (the last three), really may not know how to submit their final guess. They, have all been on the forum today, since you asked for the final guesses, so, go figure... Maybe a PM to them, may be in order :shock:

my excuse.....I had to go out for a while this AM, sorry :yes:

I sent a PM to two of them. Sexton is still counting. Good luck Sexton!

Back
Top Bottom