• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Best

Those are definitely finds to be proud of! That gold takes the cake, man! I even showed my wife that when you first found it. :D

Yep, the post is in the right place. :shock: Great Finds!

Can we have a short story too?

Yep, the post is in the right place. :shock: Great Finds!

Can we have a short story too?

If it's the story about the gold, Carol, not much to tell. I found it, then went home to change my pants. :D

Really, this is a hunting camp. Before that it was a farm dateing back to the early 1800's. Nothing of the farm left. The fields are grown, a farmer comes in to make hay about the first week of June. That will open it back up. I was hunting around the cabin. The owner keeps it mowed. Hunters drink beer, pulltabs were dug everywhere. I can hunt this property anytime I want. I started digging only targets that my Ace250 told me were 4 inches or better. It told me it was a nickel/pulltab for about the 50th time that day. Up it come. Then I went home and changed my pants.

This property is 47 acres. I have only hunted it for about 12 hours now. Only the Lord knows what will come out of there. I have been truly blessed with an awesome area to hunt.

Thanks for asking.

DM

See... a story makes the finds even more valuable and gives us all encouragement. Thank you!

That Gold Coin is one of the most awesome finds I've seen in awhile. I'd still be on cloud nine....:yes: :spin: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom