• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Been on a roll

Texashunter36

41b77edab8a29b1e4bd5c38971e3c122.jpg

Left pile is mine. ‘57 Quarter (my 4th Silver), 4 wheats (oldest was 1920 which is my oldest) a vintage Methodist Sunday school pendant, and a sterling silver ring (my first)

Uncles pile was a ‘43 Quarter (S Mint) and a ‘51 Rosie. ‘42 wheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41b77edab8a29b1e4bd5c38971e3c122.jpg

Left pile is mine. ‘57 Quarter (my 4th Silver), 4 wheats (oldest was 1920 which is my oldest) a vintage Methodist Sunday school pendant, and a sterling silver ring (my first)

Uncles pile was a ‘43 Quarter (S Mint) and a ‘51 Rosie. ‘42 wheat.

Congrats on the silver. That's some good digging. HH

That’s the way it’s done!! Great job you’re getting better and better just keep swinging and never quit. Persistence is key plus location and how many plugs you’ll do. It’s a numbers games. In sales they say “the more hands you shake the more money you make.” Same thing.

Oh and luck :)

Thanks everybody! I tell ya what, this hobby is down right addicting. Grew up hunting/fishing and this may be slightly more addicting. I find myself not being able to think about any other hobby than metal detecting lately.

Thanks everybody! I tell ya what, this hobby is down right addicting. Grew up hunting/fishing and this may be slightly more addicting. I find myself not being able to think about any other hobby than metal detecting lately.

I hear ya there. I didn't even go fishing this year until December! Too busy detecting most of the time. Good post. Love finds like those; especially silver rings and GW's.

Back
Top Bottom