Get Ready EQUINOXERS’!!!

I noticed it was down early this morning before going out all day detecting and I didn't even think about that! Hopefully its what we are waiting on!

The Minelab website still seems to be down - I still can’t access it at all. If this is related to the roll out or release date announcement for the Equinox, I really doubt that it’s going as planned. No company wants their entire web presence to disappear for a full day on a weekend. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.

Looking forward to the Equinox getting into people’s hands soon - it’s on my short list for upgrade depending how the reviews go. I’d love to be able to make a decision before the spring!

Maybe they’re following Apple’s tradition of shutting down the site before a big product launch or announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay :?: .....what does the website being down have to do with anything ?

I’m not saying it has anything to do with anything - regardless of why it’s down, I just doubt Minelab planned to have their entire website down for the entire day. If it does have something to do with the Equinox launch, something unplanned happened. If it has nothing to do with the Equinox launch, something unplanned happened.

I hope they get back up soon.

I'm not swinging now anyway with the temps being so low and the ground most likely hard as a rock. I can wait.

HDD

I feel ya, lows here have been in the 50's. ROFL....:laughing:

Attachments

• FL.jpg
    FL.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 546
I'm not sure if I can contain myself any longer.

Attachments

• 7fe00dd94d111480ed36d66ff1322eb5--beatles-bedroom.jpg
    7fe00dd94d111480ed36d66ff1322eb5--beatles-bedroom.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 432
LOL, this seems like an accurate visual representation of every Equinox forum right now! :lol:

I know, this might very well me the greatest invention ever made, and that appears to be some peoples thoughts. But, odds are it will be some where between an average to very good $800 multi frequency VLF Machine. When Minelab came out with the first $2000 hobby VLF machine, hey knew what they had and what it is worth. I presume the marketing team has the same insight on this one.

Seriously can't project until it hits the streets.

I know, this might very well me the greatest invention ever made, and that appears to be some peoples thoughts. But, odds are it will be some where between an average to very good $800 multi frequency VLF Machine. When Minelab came out with the first $2000 hobby VLF machine, hey knew what they had and what it is worth. I presume the marketing team has the same insight on this one.

Seriously can't project until it hits the streets.

But what Minelab didn't know when the CTX was rolled out, was just how successful Deus would be in a worldly fashion, nor was Makro/Nokta marketing where they are now, back then.

Actually one could argue, why did it take Minelab so long to challenge At series line detectors?
Or any other major manufacturer for that matter.

And it seems Garrett felt pretty comfortable with the At line, didn't feel too threatened with the MX sport.
Only to do what?
Repackage the At pro or Gold depending on how one looks at it.
Really IMO just added wireless.

Equinox will destroy!!

Let's face it.
Garrett went the cheap route.
They will pay dearly.

Well not to be a Debbie Downer but as a website maintainer/designer myself, part of my job, it does not require a website to be taken down just to make major changes. Any experience site designer would create the new site design on a test server and then just move it over to the production server when ready. Maybe a 2 hours job at most.

Of course they could be "Grandstanding" and the downed site is just to add more hype to the release.

Just saying.

But what Minelab didn't know when the CTX was rolled out, was just how successful Deus would be in a worldly fashion, nor was Makro/Nokta marketing where they are now, back then.

Actually one could argue, why did it take Minelab so long to challenge At series line detectors?

And it seems Garrett felt pretty comfortable with the At line, didn't feel too threatened with the MX sport.
Only to do what?

Equinox will destroy!!

Let's face it.
They will pay dearly.
Equinox might outsell all detectors combined:shock:

Only to do what?

Equinox will destroy!!

Let's face it.
They will pay dearly.

I agree it appear Garrett did more repackaging than "redeveloping" , kind of reactive versus proactive so to speak, however they have the Fanboys(don't mean to offend) to continue to promote the brand regardless. However the others have the same type of fanboys that will do the same.

At this 800 price point it does sound like it has more features than others in that price range. We will see if it performs like it is supposed to. If it does people would be silly to buy something else, however as you know the hype will sell nearly as much product and the features and benefits will.

Back
Top Bottom