Treasure Found & Returned

Nice returns brutha! Ahh yes, I'm predicting plenty of nice fresh drops this coming spring break :yes: Depositors, ahoy! :pirate2:

So did you get a date out of the 1st find? ;) Nice job!

Congrats on doing such a noble thing for those kids Romy- they will never forget you! Very strange how people lose these cell phones. Once dropped you would think that they would still be visible on the sand. :?::?::?:

Nice job Romy :yes::D I like the little plug at the end for detectorists everywhere, its not always silver and gold but its a passion. ;)

I can't believe after the girl lost her phone, that the guy did too!

Nice returns

Hey Romy, Check out this silver pendant I found at a lake in 2016. It is, literally, the mirror image of the one you found yesterday.
picture.php

Interesting that they are facing in different directions because they look the same in every other way. :yes:

Nice job getting her property back to the :jawdrop: . You get the nice guy award.
:laughing: ;) thanks bud jaw dropping huh man i had trouble keeping my jaw off the ground the whole time lol ;)
Nice returns brutha! Ahh yes, I'm predicting plenty of nice fresh drops this coming spring break :yes: Depositors, ahoy! :pirate2:
i hope so as the conditions have been horrible this winter so come on spring break finds :yes: hope ta see ya out there soon bud GL&HH
So did you get a date out of the 1st find? ;) Nice job!
!!!! i wish =) i was feeling pretty old checking out them girls lol
Dizzam! Major return happiness footage! Thats it right there! Nice!...:run1:
they were a bit buzzed i believe but yeah very memorable for sure ;) thanks Mud
Very cool, great job Romy!
Thanks Irons it was a good feeling to help em
Congrats on doing such a noble thing for those kids Romy- they will never forget you! Very strange how people lose these cell phones. Once dropped you would think that they would still be visible on the sand. :?::?::?:
Right i thought the same thing but both phones had made it a few inches under the sand so my guess is there were running around over them before they realized they were lost, and shoot i think they will remember lol they were pretty buzzed lol
Nice job Romy :yes::D I like the little plug at the end for detectorists everywhere, its not always silver and gold but its a passion. ;)
Thanks Bud ! and ya the plug hahahha most people think its all ED The Beach Hunter out there hahahhaha but not so much ahhahaha ;)
Great job! I hope to have some equal stories like that this year!
Thanks bud i hope you do too ;) GL&HH

Darned server kept killing the video for me. But, very cool you could help those young ladies out!
Dang Sever Ughhh i hate that but thanks for sticking though ;) Karma is real so it was just me giving a little back ;) GL&HH
Grats on the find and return.
Thanks Bud
Romi, great job, happy hunting , Earl
Thanks Earl =)
I can't believe after the girl lost her phone, that the guy did too!

Nice returns
:laughing: i know i was like is this a joke hahahhaah

Hey Romy, Check out this silver pendant I found at a lake in 2016. It is, literally, the mirror image of the one you found yesterday.
picture.php

Interesting that they are facing in different directions because they look the same in every other way. :yes:
wow trip out that is the same darm charm alright but weird its the mirror vision, kinda cool they are the same but different, we gots best friend matching charms ;)

It doesn't get any better than this : A video of Sherlock Holmes mysteries solved by the kind md'r, AND pretty girls, all in the same very well done video. Thanks for the time putting that all together and sharing with us.

Back
Top Bottom