Upgrading from Bounty Hunter 3300 to 3500?

dectoristkenn

What are the improvements and or new features the Bounty Hunter Legacy 3500 has compared to the Discovery 3300 that it replaced? Has anyone upgraded from the 3300 to the newer model 3500 and why? Do the improvements in the "newer" Legacy 3500 over the "older" Discovery 3300 make upgrading worthwhile and sensible? Is the new 3500 actually that much more of an improved detector that's easier to use with superior detecting capability vs. the 3300?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

As far as I can tell they are the same detector other than the paint job and face plate.....
I have used a 3300 and the Fisher F4 and they are also the same detector. So, no upgrade in my opinion. Teknetics Patriot, Omega 8500, G2+/F19 or the rebadged BH Time Ranger Pro, T2, F75 or even maybe the newer F44 would be upgrades if you want to stay with First Texas Products. For close to the same money as most places are selling the 3500, I would go with the Nokta Makro Simplex or one of the Minelab Vanquish models. Way more detector for similar money.
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom