Great start! Haircut & a Cuban...silvers 1-5

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Got out with Treasure Mountain Ed for our first hunt of the year. Door knocked an 1860s brick mansion and got a quick no, [emoji23]

Drive to a small town where we’ve been doing well and got a couple permissions. First place had fill and was heavily hunted, I got my first silver FTY and of course it was a war nickel, [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Also picked up a small sterling heart charm. Moved on to a 1902 home on a big corner lot and things got much better. I picked up a 1920 and 1939 Merc. Also got my first haircut of the year with 1906 Barber Dime! I also got a first for me...silver Cuban 20 Centavos dates 1915!

Also harvested 8 wheats with half making the century marek!

Going back tomorrow to finish up the large yard.

A great start to the year!

f2658b9e79e5077ee4489f710c183b96.jpg

5e36c9914de2d799ed055115fc3c4087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bunch of silver there, like a years worth of silver for me.lol
Congratulations and keep at it.

Nice bunch of silver there, like a years worth of silver for me.lol
Congratulations and keep at it.

Thanks Usa! It was a much better hunt for me than expected. Awesome weather as well!

Your off to a fantastic start to the new year Jerry. The Cuban coin is a very neat find. Congrats on a 5 Silver day and hope the return trip provides even more goodies. Trapper

Your off to a fantastic start to the new year Jerry. The Cuban coin is a very neat find. Congrats on a 5 Silver day and hope the return trip provides even more goodies. Trapper

Thanks Jack! Definitely a better start to the year than I expected.

Awesome start Jerry, congrats on the silver and a great hunt. I dug my first war nickel today. Good luck on the return trip. HH Mark

Congrats on a very quick silver start Jerry!!

Thanks LW! It was unexpectedly awesome!

very nice JWP! That Barber Dime has a lot of meat left on the bone, good detail. Nice hunt congrats!

Thanks LtS! Barbers are few and far between here!

Awesome start Jerry, congrats on the silver and a great hunt. I dug my first war nickel today. Good luck on the return trip. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! Got War Nick #2 today, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom