2019 In Review

Lots of bucket listers there Trapper, congrats on them all..Like alot of people here we always look forward to your end of year totals, kinda living the dream through your finds..lol..
Thank you Pete for all your kind comments. I'm happy that there has been a lot to share these last couple of years. I am planning to try some other adventures this coming year so I will be spending a lot less time detecting. Not hanging it up, and Silver will be the target when I do get out but want to attempt a few other things before old age and poor health strip me of the abilities. Trapper
Awesome totals! Never gets old finding fun coins and relics like those.
Thank you Jason for your reply, it is appreciated. Detecting for me is not only a hobby but a driven passion and digging Silver Coins along with old Relics ranks supreme in my book. Trapper
WOW !! Congrats on an incredible year !
Your reply is greatly appreciated Doc, thank you. 2019 was a year I never expected to have. 3 late season sites put a tremendously booty filled impact on my numbers and a huge smile on my face. the support I received throughout the year from you and many others helped to maintain my drive and passion in all my adventures. Trapper

Congrats on your dedication to the hobby and your amazing silver totals!
Appreciate your reply, thank you. 2019 was a very good year and really had a lot of up side to it. Want to find some older grounds in 2020 as I want to dig more Indian's and other older coins. Trapper
Killer year Trapper! Some amazing finds and totals! Nice job
Thank you for your kind words Tom. 2019 and 18 have been tremendous adventures in this hobby. 2020 I will be cutting back a bit as I want to try some other activities before I'm to old to do them and regret not doing so. Trapper

Hey Trapper, I just realized I didn't comment on this post. Had plenty to say, too, but I'll keep it short and just say Congrats on another great year of finds, fun, fresh air, and friends. Hope your 2020 finds you in good health and success in whatever endeavors you venture. (still planning a visit down there)

Hey Trapper, I just realized I didn't comment on this post. Had plenty to say, too, but I'll keep it short and just say Congrats on another great year of finds, fun, fresh air, and friends. Hope your 2020 finds you in good health and success in whatever endeavors you venture. (still planning a visit down there)
Your reply Blaise may be a bit late but it always welcome. Appreciate all the kindness you have bestowed my way, thank you. You just have to let us know when your coming as I'm very sure this crowd down here will very much enjoy your company. I do plan some cutbacks this next year as I want to try some new adventures in my life before I'm to old to partake. Trapper
I think I want to move! Damn that’s a lot of silver! Thanks for sharing!
Kind words Chris, thank you. It is a lot of Silver, but it was a awful lot of time in the field to acquire them. I'm glad that that shiny is as appealing to you as it is to me. Trapper
Wow! What an incredible year you’ve had! Congrats!
Thank you Airborne as your reply is appreciated. This last year has been a fantastic adventure but as good as it was, it still cannot compare to 2018. Trapper

Wow Trapper!
Nice work
Tom

Thank you Tom for your reply. It was a very rewarding year for sure and I can honestly say one that was unexpected but filled with some fantastic hunts. It is always a thrill to pull shiny from the depths and that feeling has always stayed with me. This next year I'm cutting back a lot as I want to try some new adventures while my health allows. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom