my first ever

pa-searcher

I had a couple of hours late on this windy and cold sunday afternoon so I went to the site that has given me 10 civil war eagle buttons hoping for maybe 1 more...That didn't happen but I did dig 2 more ..cross..buttons, a flat button and an anchor button that I bet is civil war era.Just about ready to start shivering I decided to start walking to my truck. I heard a nice high tone on my deus and once I narrowed down the place I dug a plug around 6" deep. At the bottom of the plug was the rim of a silver coin and I was quite happy with that.Getting my water out of the truck I rinsed it off and proceeded to do a very happy dance.What I saw is my very first seated dime..[1891]..I have dug 4 or 5 half dimes but this is my first full dime...who knows just what this site may give up next......

Attachments

• seated dime 2018.jpg
    seated dime 2018.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 248
Man ain't ya glad you dug that last hole, pays to dig those high tones on the way back for sure, haha good going!

Congrats on the seated dime, The buttons are really sweet as well. For a short hunt you did great. I would hit that site again. HH Mark

We are seeing many “firsts” all over this forum lately,and that’s a beauty PA! Last year of the Seated coins,you should be quite thrilled with a hunt like that!
Very nice work finding the site and making it produce!:grin:

Back
Top Bottom