treasure myths (mexico)bdoes treasure "move"?

kompa

Well this story comes from many people that know or have heard of myths about hidden treasures in mexico. Im not really a myth believer but this many stories all connect with the same outcome.
Basically when there is treasure in a certain area the place glows in a orange or red fire-like color. And only the person meant to have the treasure is the only one that will see it.
Another myth i have heard is that when the person or people know about a treasure start digging or looking for it while feeling or thinking in a greedy way, ie "i want more of it" "if i find it i will give a little to the rest" "if i find it i wont tell no one and keep it to myself", the treasure will move! I dont believe this, how is it possible but my wife tells me how in her moms property in mexico there is burried treasure that all the family knows about and that when they detect it with an md and dig it is not there. She tells me that there is always more than one person searching. Greed moved it? Plenty of people say that there is treasure but wrong person or a greedy one is trying to dig it out. She tells me that the land has been all detected and dug up and nothing.
Have any of you heard something like this? Lots of older people that were raised in mexico tell me the same types of stories and have some that the people do find it big and have put hotels, hospitals pharmacies etc. so there is something. Does it really move? What donyou guys think?

Back
Top Bottom