thinking selling the Simplex and buying the Vanquish 440.

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I have a Simplex+ and am thinking seriously of thinking selling the Simplex and buying the Vanquish 440.

I have nothing really negative to say about the Simplex. I have the Nox 800 and think that the TID on the Vanquish will be similar to the Nox 800 for the same targets? Am I right?

With the Simplex and the Nox 800 I have two sets of numbers to remember. Don't need that.

Plus I like the tones on the 800 better than the Simplex. How do the tones on the V 440 compare to the 800?

Plus I like the Multi-frequency aspect of the Vanquish.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Thanks Gary, I will look at some of those. Seems like a lot of them, but there are naturals to compare against each other.

John

No problem John, I wasn't totally sure if they would offer the help you need so instead of posting one video I figured it'd be better for you to pick ones you thought might be of help.

I would keep the Simplex. If you really want the 440, I'd get the 540 or just keep what you have now.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

I would keep the simplex. Selling off the simplex and buying a vanquish if you already own an 800 doesn't seem to make much sense. It would be like having an at Maxx and buying an ace. I don't see the gain you would make by having a machine that is a dumbed down version of what you already have.

Plus Nokta is going to release an update soon with added modes, higher sensitivity, added depth and.............might want to keep the Simplex , do the update and then decide...

I would keep the simplex. Selling off the simplex and buying a vanquish if you already own an 800 doesn't seem to make much sense. It would be like having an at Maxx and buying an ace. I don't see the gain you would make by having a machine that is a dumbed down version of what you already have.

I need to add some info. I want the 440 as a backup detector for my 800 that I don't have to spend more time learning. plus I hunt with my two sons. One has an Ace 250 and the other does not have one. So when we hunt together one will hunt with something better than the Ace 250. Not that the Ace 250 does not do will with hunting CW relics.

Back
Top Bottom